I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

Discussion in '2003 Mercury Marauder' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Oct 12, 2002.

1. i want to see one, but evry dealer here doesnt have them. how many have seen it and where?

2. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

They should be pretty much everywhere now. I went and test-drove one here in Reno, Nevada. At a price of 35,000$, not to bad of a ride.

3. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

seen like 2 or 3 in milwaukee area

4. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

i'm in dallas and i saw one at 7 11

5. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

My neibhor has one and he gave me a ride
    If they made it a two door and kept the backseat the same size ide would definetly buy it its a sweet ride

6. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

I drooled on one in Hilton Head, South Carolina.

7. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

Went to A dealership here in Saskatchewan for a field trip, the manager was taking us around showing us things, and I asked if they had one of these, sure enough the dealership did, I got to sit in it, I wanted to start it up but got denied, haha, $50,000 CND, if only I had that amount of money on me at the time, hehe

8. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

I would say the place to look for one would be at your local Mercury dealer. That would be a good place to start

9. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

Really SHOboy I would of never of guessed. There are many in Roanoke Virginia. Ive saw 3 or 4.

10. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

That was supposed to be a sarcastic remakr numbnuts

11. I have.....

I saw one in Arlington Mass in a Merc/Ford dealership.

12. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

WTF, it looks like a grand marquis with rims, why would this make you drool.

13. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

Whoa man! its like...a flashback from the early 90's! Except with todays technology...What will Mercury think of next!
    (sarcasm)

14. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

ive seen 2 my friend has one

15. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

Weird. Everytime I walk to my friends house I pass by this car, and I never knew what it was till today. Nice car, they look really nice up close. The exhaust and rims are really sweet, not a bad car at all.

16. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

The local dealer here had 5 or 6 lined up in a row, I had to test drive one. Marauders look very intimidating lined up like that.

17. Re: I still have yet to see one. Whos seen it and where?

I work at a carwash and one came through... S***....... Nice car man.. Got lots of jump to 'er