I still think this is an ugly ass car

Discussion in '2001 Lexus SC430' started by SnikwaD, Aug 17, 2002.

1. i dont car how nice yall say it looks i think it looks absolutely ugly, no matter what they do to it, its one of those few cars made that are just beyond help

2. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

I bet lots of people think that about your car too, so get lost.

3. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

you have to be crazy to hate this car or think its ugly, this car is a great looking and driving you need to re-think those thoughts

4. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

tell me this is ugly and yours nutz

5. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

It's hideous. The styling is totally off and from the side it looks funny. I really dislike this car.

6. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

shut up n00b

7. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

OK, i don't post much, BUT DAMNN ur wrongggg bout this car being ugly. I read it and i just had to post and say ur one dumb kid. Have u ever seen this car on the road. I saw 2 today and couldn't keep my eyes off it, this car's styling is amazingly beautiful. Deff one of my fav convertibles under 100k.

8. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

Ok well he's not stupid to say it's ugly, because that is his oppinion. BUT he is wrong because of the way he said it. He should respect teh views of others and state his oppinion, not try to claim it as fact.

Personally, I think the car is ugly also. Severelly. Somewhat like a bathtub with wheels. But again this is my opinion. I find it hard to understand what can be seen as beautiful about it, but no doubt others think the same about cars I like as well. Looks are subjective after all.

I love Lexus cars, but the look's are startign to turn me off badly. Lexus ars are some of the only ones i would never buy based on looks alone. The exception to this are the IS200/300 ( i think it is gorgeous) and the Soarer/SC400 (because i can live with the looks and it is a great bargain).

9. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

ANy1 who hates this is just flat out stupid
    i own 1
    and i drive it almost as much as my porshes
    its looks beuatiful
    and it handles and drives beautiful
    this is a great car hands down

10. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

The exterior of this car is not ugly. It is beyond word can describe.
    If you can find this car at parking lot and open the door with your eyes close, then you are good to go.
    I have to say it has one of the best interior I've seen. The wood and leather are just close to perfect. Real nice.

The exterior is really eyes catching since it is so "unique". :p

The most stupid part is some SC430 owners think Lexus is the one who create the hard top and they try to beat M3 and E55 on the road. LOL!

11. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

very smooth.

12. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

Seeing these in person and being in one.
    Its incredibly ugly.

a glorified womans car.
    But what can u expect from the great idea copiers Toyota.

V-tec is a replacement for Asians penile heft.

13. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

i love lexus and i even own a lexus but i think toyota could have done a little better on the styling of this car. i haven't driven this one personally but i've heard from people who have and say it's just as nice as a mercedes. i'll never take a benz over a lexus, it's basically the same thing but at 2/3 the price.

14. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

I own a SC430 and I personally love the styling, the interior is incredible, the V8 engine gives it great power for a luxury car, and the price is extremely reasonable for what the car offers. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but in my experiences I have only recieved compliments on this ride. But hey, who am I to tell you what you should and shouldn't like, then again I don't complain about your ugly ride....

15. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

styling isn't to my taste thats all i'll say about styling my beefis with its performance toyota has aa amazing v8 in this thing and they wreak the performance by turning it into a pig thats just sad. if it was a little more performance oriented and a little less luxury based it would impress me more.

16. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

Apparently, you have no respect for others, so I will show no respect to you.

I don't know who you are, or where you live, but I sincerely doubt that you own a Holden Monaro, let alone ever seen on in real life. I have been up close and person to quite a few SC430's and each time, I would have to say(and I know this might be blasphemy), I think the SC430 is probably the most luxurious car I have ever seen for under $70,000.

As for someone saying this is competition vs. the M3? Please, notice something here? The M3 is a sports car, the SC430 is a touring car. The SC430 is made for soft, luxurious trips across town or country. The M3 really is made for racing, but you can use it for the same purpose, but can't you do the same with any car?

If you are a Chevy lover(and you must be if you like the Monaro), I must say that I have seen quite a few ladies in corvettes than I have seen guys, but does this make the vette a womans' car?

And since when do car engine sizes, designs, output have ANYTHING to do with a man's shlong? Cmon, my car has a small engine (1.5 L), but it is saving me alot when it comes to maintenence and gas, unlike the big V8's. It doesn't seem though that you have a high IQ since your most blatant disrespect for those you don't know. Remember, no one likes a jackass.

17. Re: I still think this is an ugly ass car

the fact that women drive vettes just makes them smart and does nothing to deminish the car.

18. your mom is ugly