I think I'd Take an M3.

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Angisio, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

When you have an I.Q. as low as you do you won't think at all.

2. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

Awww, I'm afraid you're beginning to pout now because a family wagon will blow away your precious little 'stang.

cheap insults don't make you look any less genetically denied.

3. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

I'd still like to see what station wagon will beat my stang, sice I (or you) live in Japan, none will.

4. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

Because he is the KING of his block! LOL

5. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

All Hail the Qu....er...KING!!!

His reputation spanning to the far reaches of the alley, his neighbours can identify his car by the smell alone. The cloud of putrid reddish/grey smoke is the only sign one needs, to know his royal @$$ is on its way home from another hard day of collecting his welfare cheque. He has his way with the toddlers on tri-cycles by day in the street, rules his domain between his house and the corner store at the end of his street by night......It's.......................American HP!

6. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

you jackass

halting production is normal it happens all the time at ford for one reason or another.

I have an early production 03 and no serious trouble. I did have alignment trouble but thats not a design flaw just normal ford production line quality hehehe but same goes for most cars in the price range. oh and defefctive good years

7. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

I said family wagon, not station wagon.

and two have already been posted (Nissan, and Subaru)

but enough of this.

8. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

Good reason. You have a nice car too buddy.

9. Re: I think I'd Take an M3.

The excursion production stoped also. But they havent had a year sence it started that they havent had a model. They continued it and Ford wont stop making the Cobra.