I think im in love.

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by DodgeFreak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I think im in love.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>that has always been so! nothin beats american rumblin muscle!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Rumblin' Muscle, excellent way to describe to it!

2. Re: I think im in love.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>that has always been so! nothin beats american rumblin muscle!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Nothing!!!!!!! What about....... well oh, wait what about....... I guess your right.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I think im in love.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>Ah, spelling doesn't matter, as long as you get your point across, and exactly.-</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your right spelling doesn't matter. I can wait for this car to be tested when it comes out, because it's supposed to go 225+mph.!!!!!!!!!!!11<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I think im in love.

i agree, mercededs suck ass. and i totally dig this cadillac sports car, it would be so mad, and wicked if they made it!!!!!*crossing fingers*<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I think im in love.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CADILLACGIRL</i>
    <b>i agree, mercededs suck ass. and i totally dig this cadillac sports car, it would be so mad, and wicked if they made it!!!!!*crossing fingers*</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

See I don't think Mercedes suck ass because Daimler Chrysler owns em' and that's the wonderful company that brought us cars such as the 426 hemi, and the all might Viper V10, and the Ram SRT-10, and the new Chrysler 300 Hemi. So, that's my favorite company so I'm not gonna say anything bad about that, 426 hemistage 8 knows what i'm talkin' about!

6. Re: I think im in love.

to caddygirl. don't criticize mopar! thx

7. Re: I think im in love.

I don't think that was her intention, but please be careful what you say about mopar.

8. Re: I think im in love.

Don't worry!

9. Re: I think im in love.

In my OPINION mopar's the best, then GM, so I'd just appreciate it if we watched what we said about fellow American car companies.

10. Re: I think im in love.

that is probably right.they don't want us to discover their secrets!

11. Re: I think im in love.

In my opinion GM's the best then mopar then ford. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: I think im in love.

that doesn't matter what we love is american cars that what counts