I think I've seen this car ...

Discussion in '1995 Cizeta-Moroder V16T' started by Fump, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ... 2 hours ago on the speedway, in yellow. I wondered what it is, cause I couldn't read the cars name on the rear. Anyway, the one I've seen sounds like hell!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I think I've seen this car ...

This car would look awesome in Yellow. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I think I've seen this car ...

Sure!!!

4. Re: I think I've seen this car ...

really? and where do you live? brunei??<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I think I've seen this car ...

I think only 9 - 12 of these were made, many went to Hong Kong and Far East. I don't think any went to the USA.

There was one for sale once in the UK - but the car had been modified, it had a Ferrari 512Tr engine ( I guess the V16 had blown up?)

6. Re: I think I've seen this car ...

I think that Ravij is right... only 9 where made, and many WHERE sent to very foreign places...

7. I've seen a Murcielago...I'll never see a car as exclusive as this. The Murcielago is the rarest car I've seen

8. I have seen a red Cizeta on several occassions at Crystal Cove in Newport Beach. Absolutely unbelievable car. The engine sounds makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

9. #9 HMF manufacturing, Nov 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. 16 were actually made... there are still 4 unsold cars...all in the USA. The only cizeta that had a Ferrari engine in it actually came out of the Middle east (an oil tycoon pulled the motor and put the ferrari in) it went to England and now resides in the Marconi museum in Tustin California.

11. The yellow Cizeta spider....it went to an Unknown buyer...the only convertible every made by Cizeta...nobody has seen it since it got sold.

12. I bought it and put a Civic engine in.