I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Discussion in '1911 Bugatti Type 19 Bebe Concept' started by The Boss, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car was most likely added to the site to show the Bugatti nameplate's progression throughout automotive history..

This symbolizes the everyday car in 1911, (compared to the Model T in the intro). No, it doesn't do 13s in the quarter mile..but it does get 10.1 hp from an 855cc powerplant, which is impressive for such an early car..

Anyways, alot of you kids are a bit immature to understand the world around you. You can't have the present without the past..

Of course this car is in stark contrast to the new Veyron, that's what the designers of this site are trying to show you..just a little glimpse of the past..

<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

At least someone here has his brain switched on...

3. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

damn straight..<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

All hail Vicious ;) thanks for setting things straight im glad someone finally brought that to a point

5. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Good shit Vicious. Put em in their place!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Vicious and Duesey ,

Please use your power to delete crappy threads about vintage car , I'd appreciate a lot.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

well said.

8. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Bugatti started it's life as a econo. car (of it's time) and was started in france. Bugatti remained building "cheap" (again, for the time, but still cars where not cheap for most people) and remained building cheap econo. cars till (i 4got if it was WW1 or WW2) and after the war they could not recover from the war and where forced to stop making cars. shortly there after V.W. AG. bought the rights to the Bugatti name, and started making supercars with the bugatti name.
    to witch Bugatti him self would be rolling around in his grave if he knew that his names where put on supercars, because Bugatti was communist almost in his ideas, he did not want to make massive amounts of money, and wanted to build cheap cars, that every one could have, so if he knew how much a 2003 Bugatti cost, he would be very displeased.

so if bugatti where still alive, he would me making Geo Metro's not 11 sec. supercars.

9. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Eco car? hell no, he meant for it to be more of an italian bentley, yes its different now then it was but he didnt intend what you say he did.

10. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

this is an example of an imature person. this person didnt read the intro and he surely missed the part where it said that this ear was supposed to be a european model T.

11. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Errr, Bugatti wanted to make econo cars? The Type 19 might be an example of a more common large production vehicle but that was definitely not what Ettore Bugatti had in mind for all of his cars.
    Just look at the Bugatti Royale. Bugatti made this car to be fit only for royalty and the extremely wealthy. He wanted to make a car to surpass all cars and as a result it was impossible to sell and only six were built. How about that for a econo car?
    Besides, Bugatti won Le Mans, can't do that with an econo car.
    Also other models, like the atlantic and atalante were already expensive supercars when they were built.

Bugatti is and never was an econo brand. That doesn't mean Ettore himself would have been pleased with the Veyron. He might not have liked the looks or have found the car to be too heavy, he surely couldn't have complained about the car to be too exclusive or expensive.

12. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

Errr, Bugatti wanted to make econo cars? The Type 19 might be an example of a more common large production vehicle but that was definitely not what Ettore Bugatti had in mind for all of his cars.
    Just look at the Bugatti Royale. Bugatti made this car to be fit only for royalty and the extremely wealthy. He wanted to make a car to surpass all cars and as a result it was impossible to sell and only six were built. How about that for a econo car?
    Besides, Bugatti won Le Mans, can't do that with an econo car.
    Also other models, like the atlantic and atalante were already expensive supercars when they were built.

Bugatti is and never was an econo brand. That doesn't mean Ettore himself would have been pleased with the Veyron. He might not have liked the looks or have found the car to be too heavy, he surely couldn't have complained about the car to be too exclusive or expensive.

13. Re: I think the immature kids got the wrong message..

God ure so right!! i hate people like that who are to blind to see that these cars shaped what we have today. i drive a 1970 Fiat 850 coupe and there are these dicks from my school who keep on commenting that my car is a piece of shit and that they hate old cars?? wtf my car was one of the first to ever use disk brakes and some of the Fiats around that time were also the first to utelise air bags god what ignorant wankers they pissed me off so much what would they be driving now if it wasnt for all these vintage vehicles?? awh well im not gonna get to worked up about it lol

14. Re:

well put my friend,serve those high school geeks a lesson,(my friends dont talk about the past cars if your wondering)if these concepts werent built in the past then we wouldnt have what we have today.i 100% agree with you man.im sick of these kids talking whack about the cars of the past(which i dont usually hear).idiotic is what is coming out of these kids mouth.also sounds like words that a booze would say.