I think the RT/10 version looks better

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by F50_Rulez, Aug 19, 2002.

1. I think the RT/10 version looks better,but that doesn't mean the GTS isn't beautiful.The GTS is much more user-friendly than the RT10

2. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

I think this looks better, but that is another story...it hates me

3. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

The new version looks so much better than the older one aint nobody can say any different

4. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

I still think the GTS is better.

5. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

The (2002 only) RT/10 does look much better, but i still prefer to be crashing in a GTS.

6. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

I agree. The RT/10 may not have the same performance as the Coupe, but it looks better.

7. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

I have to disagree, what sane person on earth would think that. GTS rulzzzeeee

8. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

The GTS stying is way better in my opinion. I think the rear end on the RT/10 is ugly.

9. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

I go back and forth between the Srt-10, the GTS, 2000 GTSR, and RT-10. I love them all, I cant decide which one is better-looking

10. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

dude, they're both sweet but i like the gts better. it looks lot cleaner and sharper.

11. Re: I think the RT/10 version looks better

the thing i like about the rt/10 r those crazy side exhaust pipes.. thats sweet.. my friend had a yellow one and i got to ride in it on the track.. we went 150 b4 the kid's dad said we should stop accelerating because with a kid in the car he could get in trouble in a crash.