I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

Discussion in '1989 Ferrari Mythos Concept' started by supercarfreak812, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

Hes got 3

2. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

I know he has 1 but 3 I don't know?

3. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

this is a kool kar they should start production

4. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

it's ok ,but my mum's Toyota Windom does 0-60 faster than it. It's very good looking though

5. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

Does the Sulten have every rare car in the world? Because then he would have a Toyota GT-One Roadster.that'd be really kool. That was just an off topic comment..Sorry

6. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

That's ridiculous, MercedesCLK; The Sultan of Brunei doesn't even have half of this car. Only one was made. Trust me; it's in the book I wrote. Where did you hear that?

7. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

Ha!

8. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

does anyone know how many cars he has alltogether?

9. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

he hasen't got this car. It's a prototype, was never build, so he can't possible bought one.

10. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

2 were built 1 working and 1 without engine and drive train
    only i read different specs everywhere
    i have a book that says the top speed is 255 km/h and the 0-100 km/h = 5.8s
    bout the design, i think its a bit like the enzo
    first make a chassis and then try to build an exterior that kinda looks ok

11. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

um wouter...he has one..ones in the ferrari museum i belvie and he has the other...ok lets juss say this about the sultain of brunei..he has a marenello coupe...and when every big name company...ferrari mercedes bmw and such make a CONCEPT of a car...they call him to ask him if he wants one...no lies

12. Re: I think the Sultan of brunai has one of these

O.K... First to clarify, yes, the Sultan of Brunei does own the only working Ferrari Mythas ever produced, and there is a very famous photo of it sitting outside his house. As for author boy.. with the facts youve just given us, I dont think anyone will be buying your book. Word has it that yes, the Mythos is a concept, and none were made. This WAS true until the Sultan saw the car. He absolutely NEEDED one and since he had enough money he paid Ferrari to make one work for him. Clarified? Good.

13. Yeah it would not surprise me if he had one. Funny how owning a country can open the doors of opportunity, innit? I have learned that just because a car doesn't exist doesn't mean it isn't in the Sultan's garage. He has all kinds of weird ass cars that he "had to have." Which is nice, I guess.