I tried killing myself last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Mar 28, 2012.

1. this. it's a shame, because the difference is significant.

Most people over use the word "depressed" when all they mean is that they're a bit bummed out because their car broke down, or there aren't any more tickets left for the band they wanted to go and see.

2. I agree with most of this except for the part where you talk about person get angry for person try kill serlf.

3. You're supposed to mix sleeping pills with the alcohol, you idiot. The only thing you managed to do is hate#$%# your liver (thanks to the Tylenol). Next time, try something truly effective, like lying down in front of a train, or falling off a tall building, or eating a gun.

4. Encouraging suicide is punishable by law in Canada, even if its on the Internet

5. Thank you

6. A moot point if there ever was one.

7. #107 AMGrulz, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Also, this is the most intelligent post i've seen in a long time

8. +1

9. how are you qualified to refute it?

10. I feel like a failed parent.

11. thats really unfortunate. theres so many people around here I want to jump off a bridge.

12. #$%#ing lol @ rounding error and penis massage

13. If you aren't qualified to make it in the first place, there's nothing that needs refuting.

14. "i know you are, you said you are!!"

15. i always lol @ rounding error

16. Tylenol and booze can work. Friend of a cousin did it successfully.

17. I think I'm more qualified than anyone here.

I mean, the few that have gone through it themselves have some first hand knowledge, but they always give victim-oriented advice.

18. Yes tylenol can be lethal but the dose required is ridiculours and setting yourself on fire probably more pleasant way to die.

19. lol probably. The guy was in a coma for a couple weeks before kicking it.

20. Next week....Coming out of closet thread.

21. followed by:
    raped as a child thread

followed by:
    drug addict thread

followed by:
    tried to kill self again thread

followed by:
    leaving sc.net for good thread

followed by:
    omg guys hey whats happening havent been here in so long, got a new gf life is awesome! thread

followed by:
    broke up with gf, #$%# life, gonna kill myself thread

22. Dying of liver failure is not the way to go.

23. yeah but it takes a few days

24. So basically you expect person to live life with no pleasure and many pain?

Is not make sense to me unless you are like Mr.Fong who rearry take secret enjoyment from that.

25. nah you said people get angry at people like corks because they dont know what hes going through but that is not true

cbf getting into it really. Just pointing out that I disagree with that section of your post, but not the rest.