I tried killing myself last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Yes, because they asked for the cancer to be there.

2. just like someone asked to be susceptible to depression...

i suppose being gay is a choice too, eh?

3. yeah what aboot the gays eh?

4. #$%#ing #%$gots

5. #180 F1LM My Car, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

6. This was when the Monkeys broke up in 69. Study is flawed.

7. Attempt to entertain fail

8. unfortunately no. This one is just etched on my brain

9. if u only put ur mind 2 it u can succeed

10. I want to kick your jaw off your face.

11. One is biological, one is someone without enough man the #$%# up.

It's not? I guess people don't choose to be pedophiles either?

Edit: Also, I don't see what is the issue to say it's a choice to be gay? Why is it a bad thing to choose to be gay? I choose to bang the kinds of women I do, big whoop. Yes, you can over analyze it and say certain neurons are firing causing arousal with certain stimuli. But, ultimately it's a choice.

12. ..............................are you serious?

13. I really hope I just got trolled.
    Otherwise.... fuuuuuuck wow
    Cause I just saw someone trying to argue with a gay person that being gay is a choice, using pedophiles as an example, for some reason....

14. Glad you could prove me wrong. I can't argue with that rebuttal.

15. So, you're saying he was forced to be gay? I choose to date younger sluts because it's what I like. Are you saying it's not my choosing to like young sluts? Because, so far, you have yet to provide evidence.
    And, you still have yet to explain why it's bad to choose who you have sex with.

16. "I choose to date younger sluts because it's what I like".

What makes you like younger sluts? Sure, you have the choice of whether or not you bang them, but you can't choose what you're attracted to (only whether or not you act upon that attraction).

Choosing to have sex with =/= choice to be attracted to. They are two different things UGH.

And that's not even the point I was talking about originally. It was your comparison of homosexuality and pedophilia. WTF

17. Either way, if you can't see what's retarded about this:

Gay person: "i suppose being gay is a choice too, eh?"

Straight person: "It's not? I guess people don't choose to be pedophiles either?"

- then you sir, are a #$%#ing retard.

18. " It was your comparison of homosexuality and pedophilia."

" but you can't choose what you're attracted to"

Thanks for answering yourself. And, yes, I was trolling the shit out of you. I just get annoyed when people say it's not a choice to have gay sex. As if it's a bad thing to choose to act on it. Sure you can be depressed. I'm sure we all have been. I've had some pretty shit things happen. But, it's a choice to act on it, or man the #$%# up.

19. You still don't get it.

20. No one says it's not a choice to have gay sex. They say it's not a choice to be gay. Pretty huge difference.

21. And no, we haven't all been depressed. If you think everyone has been through depression, you don't know what depression is.

22. Either you're stupid, or you're now trying to save your ass by saying "have gay sex" when you are fully aware that the discussion is about a mental/emotional gay attraction, and not the physical act of sex.

One may have relevance to depression, the other does not.

23. You are as stupid as Walperstyle. Holy shit.

24. I didn't choose to be gay you tool. I can choose to have sex or not, but I can't turn the underlying desire on or off, in the same way that you didn't choose to be straight - but you can choose whether/which girls to have sex with.

25. Pretty sure he can't choose
    muahaha