I WANT ONE!

Discussion in '2002 MG ZT XPower 385' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: US?

And your source is???? your imagination, its not being released, its too expensive for MG to make, thats it

2. Re: US?

What is wrong with u?
    I read nearly every respected car magazine every week/month.....these include Autocar, Top Gear, Auto Express, CAR, EVO....
    Buy Autocar....£2....I'm sure u can afford it...............turn to page 25 or there abouts............it gives a massive list of cars that are due in the showrooms....the list goes all the way up to 2004.......ooooh and look....summer 2002 is the MG ZT 385......all the other mags agree aswell as all the TV shows and websites, so they must all be wrong and therefore u must be right.
    Do some research into the motor industry b4 u insult me!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: US?

Right ok then..... we'll wait till then and see if it turns up, or maybe they'll just go Bust , AGAIN<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: US?

GOD......I give up with u!
    Why would they go bust from making a car that will sell in small numbers?
    By the way don't bother replying!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brit cars rule</i>
    <b>I think it will come to the US soon cause MG wants to re-enter the American market again...........this really is a true M5 killer!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The car of mg that's really aiming for the american market is the x80. Although this is the better looking from the two. They also planned to produce the 500pk xpower version.

6. Re: US?

This car is going to be released. It is on the front cover of this months Autocar along side the new S-type jag.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NeoGoatboy</i>
    <b>This car is going to be released. It is on the front cover of this months Autocar along side the new S-type jag.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: US?

Brit mate i was shit stirring, I get TopGear every month.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: US?

I miss sarcasm so easily....sorry.......I'll let you off cause u hate Guibo too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: US?

LOL NP, Guibo sucks cock and he knows it!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: US?

I couldn't imagine the TVR nazi's getting in a fight! Phew! That was a close one guys!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: US?

You sad mother #$%#er, following us around now??

Man you need a life badly.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: US?

I happen to like the MG XPower 385...

LMAO this is toooooooo hilarious.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSiViper1</i>
    <b>I happen to like the MG XPower 385...

LMAO this is toooooooo hilarious.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You sad #$%#er, I post a reply to brit in here and ten mins later you show up, <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LiquidChild</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSiViper1</i>
    <b>I happen to like the MG XPower 385...

LMAO this is toooooooo hilarious.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You sad #$%#er, I post a reply to brit in here and ten mins later you show up, </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, isn't that just the strangest coincidence!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: US?

Er no.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: US?

Viper fans tag along to cars which are fast.......then follow their fans around and say just how the Viper could beat them......real mature!<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: US?

Hmm, strange, I don't remember bringing up the Viper in this conversation. I don't even remember bringing up the Viper at all in any convos where the Viper isn't mentioned before. But I do know you go into the Viper forum and start crap how the TVR could supposedly rape the Viper, which is doesn't, not at all. Thats real mature. Why don't you just grow up? <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSi Viper</i>
    <b>Hmm, strange, I don't remember bringing up the Viper in this conversation. I don't even remember bringing up the Viper at all in any convos where the Viper isn't mentioned before. But I do know you go into the Viper forum and start crap how the TVR could supposedly rape the Viper, which is doesn't, not at all. Thats real mature. Why don't you just grow up? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't remember you saying anything about how much you like the X-power either?<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: US?

LOL. Look up about 6 posts. There you go. Now, to me, that CLEARLY looks like I said I like the MG X-Power 385. Soon to be the Worlds Fastest Saloon. Looks good too.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: US?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SvSiViper1</i>
    <b>I couldn't imagine the TVR nazi's getting in a fight! Phew! That was a close one guys!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This is the first thing you said when you entered the Forum, not how much you like it, you said you liked it when I said you were following us, What do you like about the X-Power then? You can't even get it in the US!!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: US?

I know its a bit off topic, but was wondering where NeoGoatBoy found his 6R4 quote? I wrote it originally and wondered if you got it from the Label Mag or Web site? Get in touch - your email was hidden!

23. Re: US?

I did not think this thread going to be that controversy.<!-- Signature -->

24. CANT TOUCH THIS WITH A LEAD PIPE!

This car is as hot as my 8 year old girlfriend(im 22)<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: CANT TOUCH THIS WITH A LEAD PIPE!

dam guy ur a pervert! a child molester , u should be shot and pissed on at sunrise! and have a stake shoved in ur ass so u could hang out as an example to other pervs!