I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari 456 GT' started by Rubens73, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is just unbelievable!
    This guy has got some of the bestlooking cars in his garage, if I would have the chance to choose one, it'll be one of these:
    (The model is the same, I'm not sure about the color)<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

what sucks more he has the wagon versions, and the convertible, and 6 of them in every color...plus he doesn't even look at it, ever since his brother betrayed him, he keeps all his 3000 sports cars in a warehouse, dark, collecting dust. one lucky dude in california got his Ferrari FX(it's actually in a museum, so you can see it...) and not to mention the sultan's own ferrari custom made(the bolide? damn himm!)<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

he has 5000 cars not 3000, most of them are sport cars, he has 8 of 100 worldwide mclarens, he has every ferrari in every color, he doesnt even look at them damn the guy!
    ferrari #1<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

WHAT A BASTARD

take about making me jealous

i mean cmon id be happy to have ONE high-perf. sports car nevermind friggen 5000 of em

GRRRR

5. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

he bought the cars with state money hes a crook<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

The sultan of Brunei should distribute his cars to people like us who would die for a car like that.
    Ive got first dibs on a McLaren F1! Preferably the LM if he's kind!

7. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

Sean, that pic is AWESOME!! Where did u get it from? Please answer.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: I want to be the Sultan of Brunei!!!!

<!-- Signature -->