I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Discussion in '2000 Racing Dynamics Z8 R50S' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from evolution</i>
    <b>If I has the cash I would buy this over a 911.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it is quite the car. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

yeah, defintaly would buy it over a 911.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from '85 735i</i>
    <b>if i had the money for this, i would buy it and a 911</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If I had the money for this I would HAVE the money for this and a 911 and a whole lot of new tyres.

4. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

It's really nice.

Very Retro styling. A james Bond machine<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Sleek Styling and I'm hoping to post something about every car on here I'm getting there slowly, god damn I wish I could afford this Machine<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

this is one of the best BMWs ive ever seen, but i deginatly have seen faster cars out there. if i had the cash theres no doubt in my mind that i would buy this *IF I HAD THE DAMN MONEY*

7. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

This car did very well, even when it was compared to a Lamborghini Diablo, sure, it didn't win, but the drivers had nothing but good things to say about it, especially the ENGINE!!

8. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

man... someone has gotta beat germany<!-- Signature -->

9. #9 SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. #10 TPANCe 516, Aug 9, 2002
    Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>THEY ALREADY HAVE...

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22SLR%22%2B%22MERCEDES%22&hl=en </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Iam not shure what your saying, but
    I thought youd be saying Germany is in a cival war, Mercedes is German
    I hope you warnt serious

and this car, dam, a BMW that, is a BMW, I love BMW, this is BMW like x8 , M5 is good, I d buy it anyday, but this car is wayyy to good for me. Wait what am i saying! ****! ,THIS CAR IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

11. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Notice the topic which says "I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this" He was only responding to what the topic name was.

12. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Mercedes sucks! they couldn't buid something like this!

13. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

I love it I'll take two if i had the cash

14. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Carnut something, You suck ! this car isn't a bimmer but a Racing Dynamics. Take a RENNtech, which is in my view almost the same as RDynamics for MB. CLK RENNtech GTX, 'know I'm sayin' ...
    Also I wanna add, this Z8 is very very amazing !!! nice car .<!-- Signature -->

15. #15 steinamyte, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from '85 735i</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>THEY ALREADY HAVE...

http://images.google.com/images?q=%22SLR%22%2B%22MERCEDES%22&hl=en </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    are you a complete idiot? mercedes is german.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yes, yes he is.<!-- Signature -->

16. #16 steinamyte, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TPANCe 516</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>THEY ALREADY HAVE...

Iam not shure what your saying, but
    I thought youd be saying Germany is in a cival war, Mercedes is German
    I hope you warnt serious

and this car, dam, a BMW that, is a BMW, I love BMW, this is BMW like x8 , M5 is good, I d buy it anyday, but this car is wayyy to good for me. Wait what am i saying! ****! ,THIS CAR IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->hey...buddy......SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

The slr is equally as quick as this.
    The SLR has a slighty higher to speed of 198 mph!!!!!!!!!
    MB kicks ass

18. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

can the SLR take on this thing? how about.. RENNtech EV12 7.4 RS? <!-- Signature -->

19. #19 PRO, Aug 9, 2002

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SuperSonic</i>
    <b>THEY ALREADY HAVE...

Vision SLR is not a production car...yet...<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

this is 1 kik ass car! but MB has the SLR that is 560hp...and will take on cars in better class than this like ferrari and Lambo and porsche.. and this is not 100% the work of BMW M....they did not get that power out of it..but the SLR is 100% MB AMG....but i know bmw will think of something....but i don't think u will see it in the next 1 2 or 3 years

21. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>can the SLR take on this thing? how about.. RENNtech EV12 7.4 RS? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Probably the slr.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

mercades cant even beat a stock m3 so how wud they even come close to this?

23. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

Yeah, the SLR is pretty cool, but you would have to wait for BMW to come up with a newer version of this car. The SLR is scheduled for release in 2004, and BMW made the Z07 concept in 1997 (if i remember correctly) and it later became the Z8, so all in all it is already 5 years old. It will be 7 years old by the time the SLR hits the markets. I can't wait to see an updated version of this car if BMW is planning on making one...<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

What kind of dumb statement is this: ITALY BEAT GERMANY years ago. Ever heard of Ferrari or Lamborghini? YOu should check em out

25. Re: I'd like to see MB think up something to beat this

I think it has, in the form of the SL 55 AMG. Long time ago. And, the SL has much better dynamics, performance, asthetics, and power. Go Mercedes.