if it ......

Discussion in '2002 Courage C60' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: if it ......

It would be impossible for you to drive.<!-- Signature -->

2. were only mine<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: if it ......

You would not be able to drive it.

4. Re: if it ......

This thing will never be street legal. Not by a long shot.

5. Re: if it ......

slap on a helmet, pull the liscence plate off your car and bolt it on this bad boy, rig some turn signals from a junked car and see how far you can go befor gettin smacked with an intense ticket and maybe some jail time. worth it? i think yes if you have nice enough roads <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: if it ......

Drop the soap when your in jail and then explain to me how it's worth it.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: if it ......

i have a friend that has a street legal race car. in california if it is above 6in off the ground, and has all the proper turn siginals, windows, and isn't too loud you can drive it on the street. and since there is no HP limit, nobody cares that he is driving a 1000 hp monster. hell, if i had the money i would have something like that for my self to drive on the weeknds, or every day...

8. Re: if it ......

You're halfway there for street legal... Le Mans cars are required to have turn signals and brake lights!!!

<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: if it ......

lol, no matter how fast and sleek this car is , it would be in trouble if it had to ever go over a speed bump. its still a sweat car, just wanted to poke a little fun

10. Re: if it ......

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sledehammerdude</i>
    <b>You would not be able to drive it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I doubt I would either.. heh.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: if it ......

on a 1 way street with a mack coming toward u--- CARNAGE