If only I could find the gay that draw this !

Discussion in '1993 Ford Mustang Mach III Concept' started by Lee Iacocca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. For God Sake !

I love Mustangs but this is gay !

It could be a jap/euro/audi or whatever they want but why they should call this Mustang !!

I hate it even more anytime I look !<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

I totally agree. I usually try to stay away from bashing cars but this is an exception.

3. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

This car is a Jaguar you idiots. This is a $300,000+ car what the hell are you guys talking about. This is the only Mustang that actually looks good. The Mustang right now has a fake ass hood scoop and a lame plastic look to the rear end. How can you like the regular mustang over this. BTW Mustangs are the most common sports car if you own one you are just a part of the crowd. I see 500 mustangs every day and they are all teens that think their car is the bomb. Ford sells the most because they are the cheapest. Cheapest quality, Cheapest price. I know why you guys dont like this car. Because its not a cheap ass ford its a jaguar. Just too bad that ford owns jaguar. Its a good thing they have nothing to say about how they design their cars though otherwise jaguars would look really crappy, boxy and plastic looking.

4. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

MazdaPimp you are a dumbass, I don't know where you live, but Mustang owners don't drive around like there the bomb.. ok homeboy... are you really a Mazda Pimp too? Or just a dumbass?

5. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

I guess the old mustangs are okay. Mustangs are definitely not in my top 10 list though. Yeah my car is pimpy. Its not fast in any way but its nicely pimped and rides like a lincoln.

6. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

Ford owns Jaguar and Aston Martin...
    Fiat owns Ferrari and Maserati...
    Volkswagen owns Bentley (former Rolls-Royce factory), Lamborghini and Bigatti.

C'est la vie.... That's the way the life is....sorry for you.

Ps. This car is not a Jaguar. Jags are 100 times more beaultiful than this shit.

7. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

Mazdapimp you are a fuc(king moron. However, that's obvious just by the name you chose. Ford is a company and there job is to sell vehicles. Ford is the number one seller in the world. Where do you see Supras or RX-7s? You see Mustangs everywhere right? Well, it looks like Ford is getting the job done. Oh, and keep your biased opinion to yourself because no one here cares to hear it.

8. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

I adore this car. Oh so much. It made me fall in love with Mustangs because, at the young impressionable age I was at when I saw this, I actually belived that concept cars got made. Haha, silly me! Granted, much of the engine technology is finally being used, which is nice. I think that this would have been a great and worthy iteration of the Mustang.

9. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

sure lets just call this ugly piece of shit an audi. do i smell ignorance? why yes i do...

10. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

Ford owns jaguar dumb ass

11. Re: If only I could find the gay that draw this !

You do know that Ford also happens to own a rather large percentage of Mazda as well?

12. ford has about 60% of the company owned its not total just enogh to take control

13. I love mustangs an i think whoever drew this up skrewed up big time.

Quote- "A world without Ricers is a better place"

Not really, if it wasn't for ricers, then who would we make fun of? ha ha