if only...

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by mach7, Aug 10, 2002.

1. if only peugeot would make cars that look like this and go fast as heck...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: if only...

It's not in the same category , but the upcoming 206 RC and 407 Coupe will be very good cars.

3. Re: if only...

Bad design, bad top speed, bad hp, bad car.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: if only...

This thing is fast. Its got more than enough power. It does not even weigh in at a ton and it has over 200 hp! Thats damn fast.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: if only...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from S7-311</i>
    <b>Bad design, bad top speed, bad hp, bad car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What do you drive idiot ?

6. Re: if only...

I cant wait for RC!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: if only...

Do a robbery at Pug if you want a RC !!

It'll never be produced according to Jean Martin Foltz , Pug CEO and Chairman.

But there are some rumors in france that tell that Pug is no considering to bring the RC into production.

The problem is that a rumor is only a rumor...Sadly...

8. Re: if only...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from S7-311</i>
    <b>Bad design, bad top speed, bad hp, bad car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Another stupid new member<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: if only...

This car's engine is not turbocharged nor supercharged. I guess a twin turbo 3.0L V6 would produce ~700HP. To me it seems that in the last years Peugeot-Citroen is mostly focusing on design, body and technologies (smart gears, multiplex architectures, GCC systems, hydropenumatic suspension systems, etc.) in their concept cars. Unless they are to penetrate the sports-car market in the future, developing a race-worthy engine is a waste of time and resources.

Anyway, this car really looks cool.

10. Re: if only...

What a waste, all that hood and only six cylinders. It could have been much better.

11. Re: if only...

Good point. That hood has plenty of room for more from the looks of it. I don't like how long the hood is but if it was shoter it would look better in my eyes.

12. Re: if only...

senseful post, you got the truth.

13. lol... I always thought the same

14. lol... I always thought the same