if they build it would anyone buy it?

Discussion in '1963 Shelby Competition Cobra 289 Le Mans Hardtop' started by Kahless, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

actually i just like the cat diesels you can get in the f-550's.<!-- Signature -->

2. if they build this then whats the point of it really the fords right now are awesome so they shouldn't blow it by producing it and it is proven right now that ford F-350 superduty's are out selling the chevy 3500 and dodge 3500's why?

because the trucks are being built better than any other truck

still a chevy fan though

3. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

Fords are a lot cheaper than Chevys, but arent built as tough.
    Although the fords are good for street use and hauling stuff, try off roading with one. Chevys are a lot better built and can withstand almost anything.

4. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

well of course that is true why?

because of a simple known fact
    chevy invented the word 4x4 take from a 2002 chevy hd 3500 owner i am using it out on the rigs and i am always pulling out another truck from the mud or an oil dip and every time i go past a kid in his toyota i am justanother 20 yr old kid grinning as i go past

5. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

i reckon this is the mean truck....look at it man.......its got the styles and every thing,its a frinkin beast! ill so buy that truck

6. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

quote from diablo viper 5
    Fords are a lot cheaper than Chevys, but arent built as tough.
    Although the fords are good for street use and hauling stuff, try off roading with one. Chevys are a lot better built and can withstand almost anything.

i wouldnt say more quality, and chevy trucks got barely any ground clearence, ford and dodge got plenty so they would be able to go farther in real 4x4ing

7. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

ya but this has a few mismatches
    the exaust pipes are from like a lightning and well i like chevy's better
    <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

Yes. See my comment in re "My eyes are open and they like what they see!" This is an AWESOME truck!

9. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

yeah buy it for the styling. that makes sense.

its a goddamn truck it is made to haul shit, alot of shit, i cant see why anyone would buy it if yer not gonna use it. and if you do you're a dumbass. noone should buy it for styling, thats not what a truck is for.

10. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

well this is what half the truck guys i know do, they buy the truck for it's looks because they are all dumbasses.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

I agree wit camaroking, It'too dan big, and dodge did better.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS NO! FORD CAN GO **** THEMSELVES WITH A RUSTY BLADE!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

I'd buy it. I love Ford. The greatest car's/truck's on the earth. The sad thing is Chevy trucks sucked before...now it's not even fair.lol. R.I.P. Chevy. Long live Ford.Now lets go run over some low riders and ..PUMP THE GEORGE STRAIT UP!

14. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Diablo Viper 5</i>
    <b>Fords are a lot cheaper than Chevys, but arent built as tough.
    Although the fords are good for street use and hauling stuff, try off roading with one. Chevys are a lot better built and can withstand almost anything.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->When is the last time you bought a Ford Power Stroke????? F-250 2WD Power Stroke $36,000 yeah sure that is real cheap! 4WD one is $40+!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

my f350 powerstroke 4x4 was like i said in another post 38,899. i talked them down to 34 even tho. having to pay an extra 5,000 for the deisels is severely fukd up. the duramax right now is the king of the deisels. thats what you should be comparing not between just the f-350's and chevy 3500's. but duramax's to powerstrokes to cummins. the biggest problem with the current powerstroke is that it ways over a ton. the new 6l is about 400-600lbs lighter and should help very much in making the new ford deisels the top. altho you can get a nice cat deisel in an f550 but thats mostly work trucks and contracting companies. <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

i can see the engine and the transmission and maybe that power assist crap goin into a new ford 350, and maybe some of the "styling", but i really dont see this truck going into the showrooms at all. (it wouldnt even fit)

17. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

ya but listen guys like the chevy's are dominating the WORKTRUCK scene right now look, a few companies have fords.......not saying i hate fords but the only ones being bought are the F-350's and that insn't helping ford much cause this isn't a 4x4 it's a 6x6 it would get stuck.

it's like saying lets take a nascar into the bush <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

I'm not sure were you get your info but 80% of the light duty market is ruled by Ford. I'll provide stats if you want me too.

19. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

ya i believe you but lets compare engines then<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

actually no idon't believe you, change my mind.
    i suppose you are going t ogo to a anti-chevy website that is full of shit am i right?
    of course i am
    listen coming from a guy that works for ford i think i am right here buddy.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

Why would you think that I work for Ford? LOL! I guess there isn't anyone out there that just enjoys Ford vehicles eh? I don't work for Ford. So what were you looking at comparing as far as engines. As far as how much of the market is ruled, it's slipped to 60%. Old info I saw. This new vehicle will adjust those figuresd again.

22. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

camaro ya jack-ass! this is a 4 x 6, two axles, 4 tires on rear, and 2 on frt.... scaled by tires per axle...cats rule tho...
    <!-- Signature -->

23. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

you paid 36,000 for an f250 and its only 2wd? what the hell else did you get on it? i paid 34,000 and i got a crew cab cpts chairs 8 way drivers leather everything the cdplayer powerstroke/auto and 4wd in an f350.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

Hell ya this truck is a freaken beast<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: if they build it would anyone buy it?

id love to have this!!!!<!-- Signature -->