If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by Black Devil, Dec 13, 2002.

1. I am not muslim I am Ortodox and Focus is not a supercar is a normal nice good for a short drive in the city car.

2. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

nope this aint a supercar ..... its ugly anyways.

3. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

... which it handles better than half the cars on this site

4. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

Despite the fact that it's a bit front-end heavy I'm going to have to agree with you Texas1, but as far as FWD's go it still doesn't handle as well as a number of non-domestic FWD's (ie: 306, Xsara, CTR, etc.) but it does handle better than a lot of cars on this site.

5. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

Ok if this a super car and ford is making it we ford fans are going to be doomed. Why does ford keep on coming up with little bits of trash like this. (FORD u need god in your life)

6. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

they want 2 make an evolution of domestic-r!cers ha ha

7. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

Ford wants to create a new evolution of domestic-r!ce

8. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

First of all, you dont have a clue what this car is like, because you probably havent driven one. Hell, I would put 50 dollars on the line you dont drive yet, another 50 that you dont even have your permit. Stop talking about things you dont know. Second, comparing the Z06 to a Ferrari is oranges to apples. If Ferrari was actually trying to compete with the ZO5, it could easily have its cars pumping out 100 extra horses for the same price, but in reality there is no need to, because they are not competing with the Z06

9. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

shure youre not a muslim?
    i have one...
    ive beaten a lot of mercedes, bmw's, audi's and even a porsche boxster... and it costs 17,000 or less...

10. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

No, you dont have one.

11. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

no its not a supercar, its just something ford has to compete with the rycers

12. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

First of all, it is a supercar, and second of all, you are obsessed with the word "rycer". If you didnt know, many people tune import cars to something that is hardly "ryce". I would suggest thinking before opening your mouth and saying something like that again.

13. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

1) Yes it is a supercar, dumbass. Try and find some other cars that can get as good on the slalom for under 20 thousand.

2) You are obsessed with calling things "ryce". Last time I checked, it IS possible for someone to tune a small compact import without it being ryce.

I would strongly advise that you think before you say something stupid again.

14. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

These are supercars. For a car to run a mid to low 15 stock, and cost under 20k, thats a good reason to call it that. They handle really well, especially with tires that grip more.

For the money, these are great

15. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

Im not disagreeing with the fact that this isent a good car. But the point of a supercar is to be REALLY fast, REALLY cool looking, and REALLY expensive. Its not a supercar, its an economy car. Not saying people cant make it fast (people have there ways) but....i think it just doesent cut it as a supercar.

16. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

This aint a supercar, neither are alot of cars on this site. If all this site was based on was supercars, thered be only like 200 cars, tops.

But this is good bang for the buck.

17. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

I'm willing to admit that the focus is pretty wimpy STOCK, but my focus is far from it, since I'm working on project "SCCA Rally Car" on my focus!! Boo Ya!!

18. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

1) Yes it is a supercar, dumbass. Try and find some other cars that can get as good on the slalom for under 20 thousand.

2) You are obsessed with calling things "ryce". Last time I checked, it IS possible for someone to tune a small compact import without it being ryce.

I would strongly advise that you think before you say something stupid again.

just because it can slalom nice does not make it a supercar I could supe up a dumpster to slalom does that make it a supercar? or a superdumpster? honestly u cant think this supped up easter-egg on wheels even contends with supercars. this car is a affordable economy/sports car nothing more nothing less

19. Re: If this car is a SUPERcar than I'm muslim!!!

The fact that I can outrun Camaro SSs and Cobras on the track means that my SVT Focus is more than qualified to be on this site. There's a lot more to life than straight line speed...

20. word up. i #$%#ing hate the indies.

21. #21 highcompfoci, Dec 16, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    fordracing- What all do you have done to your svt?
    If refering to the focus as a supercar with raw power or cobra like toque then no it wouldn't be considered a supercar,but for a car under $20k with reasonable power out the box, a basically tuned-down rally suspension that can out handle any car in it's class then my answer would be yes, it is a supercar. As the car is becoming more familiarized in the aftermarket scene, more companies are seeing the possibility in the zetec and duratec engine. Take for example Turbo Tom's car. ( www.focus-power.com )

22. #22 Ford rulez, Dec 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    out-handle any car in its class? R U on glue?