IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Discussion in '2006 Lexus SC430 GT500' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

it's cool but im worried the production won't last long. it will be a hard sell to the average buyer. so it better be fast.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I love it....its sweet.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

yes i want one<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Thank god! Finally an original idea in the automotive industry. I fell in love with this sassy little number when its first press/concept photos were released. I can't beleive its going into production. I can't wait.

5. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

This is the coolest! Chevy makes the awesomest trucks. most of their cars lose (Malibu, Corvette, etc.), but man, this thing as just opened up another class, like the Avalanche.

6. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

ITS GAY! AUTOMATIC TRANS? AHAHAHA, THATS WHY CHEVY SUX!!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

there r only 2 chevy cars that i like and this is 1 of them but they need a bigger tranny and maybe in a stick shift. 4-speed auto is pretty bad!

8. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Found
    On
    Road
    Dead<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Flying
    On
    Road
    Dayly

So there!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

you know it makes me mad when ppl say things like found on road dead or fix or repair daily just because it's a ford!! how dumb and old is that! i bet somebody i gm started that!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

hellz yeah

12. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I'm not sure how you'd classify it, but I don't really car. I love this!

13. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

i love car and i would but one ...... but i would never spend more than 30K on it

14. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

FUCKING MORONS, Learn to read, the topic says "IF YOU LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!" So why you posting stupid ignorant shit like "chevy sux".

And about Autos, Many great and fast GM cars have been autos.

15. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Maybe...but they sure as hell did this,
    F-ought
    O-ff
    R-call
    D-emand

16. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Actually ford had the "ranchero"

17. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

one word ......BADASS

18. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I love it...give it a 95-hp motor and I'd still buy one... Glad it's got enough power to get going. I wonder why it has an automatic? Will it be offered with a manual? I hope so. I know it's more for cruising than racing, but I'm sure some people would love a stick for a pure roadster-sportscar/truck experience

19. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

I know, It's an un-explainable feeling to see a car you love... or to see some thing like th Charger in th Fast and th Furious.

20. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

that was pretty cool but you forgot to put the "e" in "the"

21. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

it is great to see fenders making a return on today's cars, (i.e., the PT Cruiser, New Beetle & the SSR) as well as the retro scene in the Ford Thunderbird and the SSR...better than most of the cookie cutter lookalike cars we have around today...I hope the retro scene gest bigger and better, and this beautiful, badass SSR might just be the start of that

22. Re: IF U LIKE THIS ROADSTER POST HERE!!!

Yeah, I miss the good ole days with loud heavy beast pealing out, doing the quarter, and all those flamboyant cars in the 50s! Man, no two looked alike.