If you could get any classy car what would it be?

Discussion in '1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe' started by Adam Orrock, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I would probably get one of these. It is very unique which i like. I also would have to consider one of Enzo's original Ferraris.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

there are no classier cars of that era than this one right here in my eyes, perfect>>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

a BMW 507 or this. hell i wouldnt mind having both.

4. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

how bout a jag xk120 from '52?

5. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

Aston Martin DB2 for that era......but i think the classiest of all time is the 365GTS/4 spider.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

hmmm, THIS ONE<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

Jaguar E-Type Coupe.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

don't tel me someone compared the 300SL coupe with the BMW 507 !!
    That's just wrong !!
    It's NO WAY near as good as the SL !!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

id get a late twenties or thirties Cadillac Series 90 (V-16) Dual Cowl Phaeton<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

This one 4 sure!!!(Although there r many cars on my list...but this one's on top ;) )<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

ok, i know im going to get trashed for saying this, but hey, life goes on...

i would take a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6, or a Shelby Cobra 427. the shelby would kick any car's @$$ in its year. its still a kicker now!!!

why the chevelle? the horsepower. the thrill. the ability to take on any lawnmower-sounding civic and win.

but hey, its just me.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from love of cars</i>
    <b>ok, i know im going to get trashed for saying this, but hey, life goes on...

i would take a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6, or a Shelby Cobra 427. the shelby would kick any car's @$$ in its year. its still a kicker now!!!

why the chevelle? the horsepower. the thrill. the ability to take on any lawnmower-sounding civic and win.

but hey, its just me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The chevelle's a boat. I'd take a Boss 302/351/429 any day.

13. Re: If you could get any classy car what would it be?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corax</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from love of cars</i>
    <b>ok, i know im going to get trashed for saying this, but hey, life goes on...

but hey, its just me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The chevelle's a boat. I'd take a Boss 302/351/429 any day.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->how about the plymouth barracuda 440-6? i dont know the year<!-- Signature -->