if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

Discussion in '2002 Mini Hamann Cooper S' started by 24HeuresDuMans, Aug 10, 2002.

1. If you think this is a fast mini you should check out the qvick mini cooper, damn it got a M3 engine... that's all i have to say.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

how can u fit an m3 engine in this?

3. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

What a question is that?? Why do you want to fit a M engine to this mini?
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

because an M motor would make this fast as sh!t and RWD. and straight sixes aren't exactly wide so it's not very hard to do it. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

ok. Straight sixes aren't wide, I'll grant you that, but they're a hell of a lot longer than a 1.6 four is wide. You'll be hammering for a while to get that thing in there. And then the whole rwd thing. Have you seen the interior of these things? I could barely get my foot in. Now add a big hump from front to back. You would ruin a perfectly good, sporty, fun, little car. besides, you're time would be better spent on something that is designed for rwd, or just something bigger. This car is good at what it is. I wouldn't try and screw with that. Hamann knows what it's doing.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

Obviously true sport cars are not into the comfort field, i don't really know how did qvick handled to get that M3 engine into the mini though.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

for #$%#s sake ? what is with you people ?? Comparing the Qvick mini to this is like comparing the toyota F1 car with a Yaris, fine, they're by the same company but there the similarity ends, you'll not EVER see a Qvick mini on the road because it's a RACING car, and there have been MUCH better uses of the amazing M3 engine than putting it in a mini.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Rallyislife</i>
    <b>for #$%#s sake ? what is with you people ?? Comparing the Qvick mini to this is like comparing the toyota F1 car with a Yaris, fine, they're by the same company but there the similarity ends, you'll not EVER see a Qvick mini on the road because it's a RACING car, and there have been MUCH better uses of the amazing M3 engine than putting it in a mini.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

guess what retard, no one compared the 2 cars, this thread was just notifying people of the other badass mini that is out there. calm down and get the sand out of your vagina.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from oldraven</i>
    <b>ok. Straight sixes aren't wide, I'll grant you that, but they're a hell of a lot longer than a 1.6 four is wide. You'll be hammering for a while to get that thing in there. And then the whole rwd thing. Have you seen the interior of these things? I could barely get my foot in. Now add a big hump from front to back. You would ruin a perfectly good, sporty, fun, little car. besides, you're time would be better spent on something that is designed for rwd, or just something bigger. This car is good at what it is. I wouldn't try and screw with that. Hamann knows what it's doing.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hence it being a RACE CAR tard! obviously anyone who wants to stuff a M motor in this small car probably doesnt care about space and comfort. This car has hardly any space to begin with so anyone who buys this car and is concerned about haveing space is retarded.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

wow. it would be a good rally car<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

u can fit an engine in anything u want.
    I had to add 4 inches to my 1930 ford model a street rod to get the engine to fit

12. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

4 inches to the firewall then shorten the floorboards

13. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

erm..
    we r ment 2 b talkin about minis here not ur poor little project!

14. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

his project is cool so stfu, and it doesnt matter how the engine got in there as long as its in it still would kick ass.

15. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

his project is cool so stfu, and it doesnt matter how the engine got in there as long as its in it still would kick ass.

16. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

17. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

if one has the money you can fit any engine into any car basically.
    seen the PT crusher?
    yah the qvick is really someting else, i wish i had that car.

18. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

Qvick mini is 4wd as well.

and a pure race car.

A very nice one to.

19. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

The new mini is to heavy. And to big.

I think they made a mistake with it. For the price that is.

Still a nice little car. I'd have one if someone gave it to me.

20. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

anything to back up the 4wd claim?

21. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

i really like how the new mini looks even if it didnt have a m3 engine in it, but the Qvick Mini is really bad ass.

22. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

no cause I'm wrong.

doh.

dunno why I thought 4wd.

23. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

The Qvick Mini is a crazy little car! Its awesome!

24. Re: if you liked this you should the see Qvick Mini

RWD wud mess it up
    high performance front drive cars are really good