If you were to get one.....

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 550 Barchetta Pininfarina' started by G1zm0, Oct 6, 2002.

1. in what color would it be.. and how would u use it !?

2. Re: If you were to get one.....

If I got one, It'd have a black exterior, red furnishings w/ black piping, and my callipers would be red. I'd drive it on Sundays only (NO EXCEPTIONS), and only in weather predicted to be good for the next three days. I'd rue it if I ever had to use the convertable top...

3. Re: If you were to get one.....

Mine would have a red exterior, black interior, Scuderia Shields, Tubi exhaust, performance headers, delivery miles, tan Connelly Leather luggage, and a black car cover with a red prancing horse embroidered onto it. I'd treat it like a museum piece.

4. Re: If you were to get one.....

Ugly shitbox. Id never own wun of these piles o' sheeeit. GET A FORD!

5. Re: If you were to get one.....

Damn, this fu**ing moron keeps posting shit.
    For the last time, take that Ford and stick it up your ass and STFU!!!

6. Re: If you were to get one.....

SOmeone PLEEASE report this bigdumbass guy!!

7. Re: If you were to get one.....

Black exterior w/ shields. Black top. Black interior w yellow piping and yellow calipers. I would change the wheels though...like 360 challenge rims maybe but nothing chrome and heavy.
    Why have a car like this and never get into it? I would drive it all the time and do the occasional track-day.

8. Re: If you were to get one.....

mitalic blue powder coat, intirior is black with red stiching, chrome pipes.

9. the only limiting factor i can see for driving it everyday is the miles per gallon. but when most people already drive gas-guzzling SUVs i don't see how that's a problem. black 550 with black 10-spoke wheels.

10. the only limiting factor i can see for driving it everyday is the miles per gallon. but when most people already drive gas-guzzling SUVs i don't see how that's a problem. black 550 with black 10-spoke wheels.

11. Wow, this guy knows exactly what he wants!

12. Mine would be scuderia red. the rims would be the silver f430 style with a red lip. IT would have a borla exhaust and a costom hamann bodykit. i like the hard top version of the car. I would drive it every where i go i would take it to the track every week

13. Rosso corsa paintjob, two-tone black and camel Connoly leather interior. I'd drive it on those beautiful spring days, on a winding road with tunnels so I'd enjoy the V12's roar as it should!!