Iffy colour scheme

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8 GT' started by british tribute from london to beaverland, Aug 10, 2002.

1. It would have looked a lot better if it wasn't yellow.
    Also i'm more than a little worried about it having 500bhp, i mean that's almost as much as the MG LMP675 car, and at least the MG is a real racing car. the road car is a lot better.

2. Re: Iffy colour scheme

I have posted this in another thread but will post it again here.

The reason it is this colour is because it is sponsored by DeWalt power tools. DeWalt designated colours are Black and Amber(yellowish)
    This is the only reason this car is this colour. All Dewalt sponsored cars are these two colours. Just thought I would let you guys know.

3. Re: Iffy colour scheme

I made the 500hp comment because the last time i saw a morgan racing, it looked a bit like it was unable to handle that sort of power, although no doubt this one will be better. That was at the 1996 BPR event at Brands Hatch (won convincingly by the Porsche GT-One)

4. Re: Iffy colour scheme

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MR.VETTE</i>
    <b>I have posted this in another thread but will post it again here.

The reason it is this colour is because it is sponsored by DeWalt power tools. DeWalt designated colours are Black and Amber(yellowish)
    This is the only reason this car is this colour. All Dewalt sponsored cars are these two colours. Just thought I would let you guys know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well "DeWalt" have a shitty colour scheme for their business..>>lol
    Later<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Iffy colour scheme

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from seven years of thunder</i>
    <b>It would have looked a lot better if it wasn't yellow.
    Also i'm more than a little worried about it having 500bhp, i mean that's almost as much as the MG LMP675 car, and at least the MG is a real racing car. the road car is a lot better.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Poor kid, are you colorblind? It's orange, not yellow.