IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

Discussion in '2000 Saleen S7' started by FerrariF40NissanR390, Sep 20, 2002.

1. Thats right I'm just back here to say this car sucks massive monkey balls. I havnt been on here in such a long time and I was trying to find my "Complete joke among supercars" thread but its gone. So I've decided to stir up some more controversy.

THIS CAR LICKS MY BALLS

2. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

The #$%# is wrong with you? What's so bad about this car? Look *****, your precious Enzo is almost twice what this is and this ride has better handling, and it only has what, 18 less on the speedometer. Not to mention this thing comes with a stereo, which your Enzo dosen't. Why do you pricks come on to these sites and post BS just because you have beef with american cars or americans. There is no other reason that you can hate this car like you do. Unless your ententionally trying to get a rise out of us, in which case i get the joke. But please back your bull shit claims up before hand. I'll give you some points, the Enzo is an amazing car, but at the same time you have to realize certain things. And quite frankly, i think this car looks better. Just to be an asshole, i'd like to remind you the McLaren could kill your Ferrari(s), all of them. Another thing i dont get are your ferrari crackheads who start spouting shit like your marque is the best on earth? It isn't, get over it. Ferrari makes great cars, but it isn't the best. So stop acting like it is. I aknowledge the fact that their F1 team is unstopable, but then again i think their victories have more to do with Shumacher's incredible skill as a driver and less to do with the actual car. But then again, i can't drive a Ferrari F1 2002 on the roads, and if you say the Ferrari Enzo is the closest thing to it, it still dosen't top a certain british car that came out 8-9 years ago. So until Ferrari makes a car that does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, tops out north of 240, has a stereo in the car, a little storage space for my shit, and has great handling without the steering control, i'll continue to say they make great cars, but the don't make the best. Besides, Buggati's Veyron could make lunch meat out of a ferrari any day.

3. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

I was successful!

4. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

*****, if I had a Saleen S7, I would run it over your monkey-ass going 200mph. When you're done flying and land on the ground, I'll park it on your already-#$%#ed up face, put it on neutral, and push the pedal to burn rubber to #$%# up your face even more, you #$%#ing monkey. Never diss American cars, you hater.

5. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

asshole.

6. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

NICELY SAID!!!

7. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

Ha Idiot, and you diss Hemistage8 of being 2self-absorbed"

Now I know you are a F"$&%/G coksucker.

8. er.....

Lol, I dunno why that guy would WANT to start that but I jes ignore him.
    And wtf? Put the car in neutral and hit the gas??? What would that do?? Wouldn't ya want to use the handbrake and do a stand still?

9. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

Dont even bother talking to him, he won by getting a reaction.

10. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

"I was successful!"

you were also an idiot, pat yourself on the back

11. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

the nissan r390 is a sick car but FerrariF40NissanR390 is an absolute dickhead

12. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

You're back? Who the hell are you?

13. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

The saleen is the best car ever created I don't now what of any car that could beat it.

14. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

Theres going to be a banning on him sometime a 2004 Saleen S7 witch has a 0-60 time of 2.9 secends and a top speed of around 220 MPH beat that Enzo you cant disk that now can ya i thought so get out of hiding and try to make smart ass jokes on good cars if you got Balls or Peanuts witch you got Peanuts

15. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

The guy that made this stupid post dont have balls to check it to make smart ass coments so hes a 100% full pleged panzy

16. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

you have balls or did you kill a monkey and so its ball on to your body

17. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

You should be banned!!!

18. Re: IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK

you are not funny your just acting like a jerk

19. That "Complete joke among supercars" was not funny its just stupid and your not funny your just dumb and retared and you cant ban me thats just my opinion

20. what do you have???????? pontaic sunfire???????

21. F$*&ing right, u say it all

22. here comes a fanboy

23. hes not a fan boy, he was only laying out the facts