I'm dissapointed

Discussion in '2008 Porsche 911 GT2' started by realcarsarehandmade, Jul 13, 2007.

1. f_ck u and ur ''disappointment''
    This car is the best Porsche ever along with the Carrera GT.

oh, by the way i really love FC Bayern Munich... seriousley
    /././...
    ..//.
    ..//. //..

2. f_ck u and ur ''disappointment''
    This car is the best Porsche ever along with the Carrera GT.

oh, by the way i really love FC Bayern Munich... seriously
    /././...
    ..//.
    ..//. //..

3. As sad as I am to say it, I have to agree with you. The 911 Turbo has been growing more and more plush over the years, though I can't complain about the engine or the AWD. The constant addition of luxury items (i.e. adjustable/heated leather seats, GPS navigation, etc.) is kind of thinning the bloodline of the sports car, and that really shouldn't be. It seems that the definition of a "sports car" is slowly becoming "a car that goes fast" rather than a car that, for the most part, reduces driving to man and machine, and I think that sports cars (or should I call them "sports cars"?) becoming increasingly complicated and plush is detracting from the real art and joy of driving. It's maddening at times. Call me old fashioned.

Edit: I do have to say that I'm not disappointed with this car, though. Vicious and nimble. It's like a pissed off panther...with rabies.

4. Time has proven you wrong. 7:32 to the CGT's 7:38 and the Bugatti Veyron's 7:40! But the Nissan GT-R (much much much cheaper and much more practical as a road car) did a lap in 7:29!

5. #30 Dragonspirit, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    In fact I caught wind from someone else on this site in a forum can't really remember who gave or if and when I found a link to a website that said Porsche leaked info on the '09 GT1 not 911 GT1, which is said to have 950 horsepower from either a Twin Turbo V8 or Twin Turbo V10 not much info than it could go faster than 254 mph, 2 more than the Veyron, oh the link the is provided below.

www.autoblog.com/2006/07/09/porsche-gt1-development-details/