im gay and i love it

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by amos, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hello people if u are gay comand talk 2me for phone sex 515-2244
    and my mobile no 551-3218<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: im gay and i love it

This is a car site and your orientation doesn't belong here buddy.

3. Re: im gay and i love it

#$%#in flammer...just go choke some dick somewhere else...

4. Re: im gay and i love it

Just because you're all Homophobic Cretin-like morons, doesn't mean you have the right to insult someone who is actually much more sure about their sexuality than you will ever be. just cos someone's different, doesn't mean you have to disregard them as another human being. at least this person has had the courage to openly admit that he's gay.

please read, and heed to the advice.

you insolent fuking c*nt

<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: im gay and i love it

u r a gay as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: im gay and i love it

**** you
    you damn gay person i just wanna bash your ulgy face in you damn gay people all gay people should DIE!!!!!!!!!!. i hate all GAY PEOPLE and also this is not a gay site ITS A CAR SITE YOU ULGY *****!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: im gay and i love it

also i read your bio amos it said how you have sex every nite and your male partner like to suck your 7 inch Dick!!!
    Just a warning if i see you again youyr ass is mine!!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: im gay and i love it

im not gonig to try<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: im gay and i love it

aaahh..leave the #%$got alone...he'll probably die of anal infection when i dirty bum rapes him up the ass...anyhow...this Lambo rocks

10. Re: im gay and i love it

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hotrod</i>
    <b>Somebody get 1000 posts and band amos. Check out his other posts and you will see the same thing over.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    one you know nothing only Admins can ban people, and so what if hes gay hes allowed so stop talking out of your butt<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: im gay and i love it

i dont give a shit about peoples sexual orientation. what i do give a shit about is them trying to pick up guys in a car site forum. there are places like match maker intl. for that kinda shit. if youve got something constructive to say, say it. <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: im gay and i love it

''i dont give a shit about peoples sexual orientation. what i do give a shit about is them trying to pick up guys in a car site forum. there are places like match maker intl. for that kinda shit. if youve got something constructive to say, say it.''-AViper666

I agree with that totally

13. Re: im gay and i love it

homophobe?
    Think so

14. #14 BurnOut3:16, Dec 26, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: im gay and i love it

OKay, im not discriminating but like past posts, this is a car website, so talk about cars, not trying to get peoples phone numbers. anyways i think this car is great, and looks like a million bucks, but these arent the best pics you can get, if you want better lamborghini pictures, go to www.lambocars.com, click skip intro and then click no frames, there you can get so many nice pictures of lamborghinis, but nothing like they are in person

15. Re: im gay and i love it

Wait isnt that illegal? because there are people on this website under 18, and wouldnt that be asking for sex from a minor? im not sure but anyways, my first post(the one above this one) basically said everything i need to say

16. Re: This is a gay rip-off of the prowler

Get your gay-ass off of this F U C K I N G site you gay ass dick sucking *****! Dont give us your gay ass number you F U C K! You have no right to be here you damn queer. Lamborghinis aren't for cock sucking hoes like you. Stay off this damn site. If you really are gay, then don't tell us dammit. Exotic cars aren't for #%$s.

17. Re: This is a gay rip-off of the prowler

Amos, burn in F U C K I N G HELL you gay ass shit#$%#! You and every other ass ramming dick sucking F U C K should be tortured and burned. F U C K you and your kind. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK GAYS!!!!!!

18. Re: im gay and i love it

someone should call him and cuss him out

19. Re: im gay and i love it

That would be funny

20. Re: im gay and i love it

Agree 100%

21. Re: im gay and i love it

amos is gay... And your all thick sons of bitches who secretly want to suk his cock

22. Re: This is a gay rip-off of the prowler

F U C K you you gay-ass *****. Who the F U C K names themselves Justincredible? That shit is gay. The only thing you're justincredible at is sucking dick.

23. Re: This is a gay rip-off of the prowler

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
    I know huh,I hate #%$gots and no i'm not homophobic 'cause i'm not scared of them,I beat the hell out of them!!!
    Stupid ass flamers should all die,that shit should be illegal,they shouldn't have no rights!!!

24. Re: im gay and i love it

Come on, he's obviously just some little idiot who doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about.
    Amos must be so dumb not to realize that his phone numbers are useless to us because he didn't leave his location, for all we know he could live in Antarctica! You would have to call collect to reach him.
    Gays dont deserve to be bashed anyway, DNA tests show that their genes aren't organized properly so their sexual orientation is messed.

25. Re: This is a gay rip-off of the prowler

Aw hell naw foo! You got yo gay ass rollin' up in here talkin' bout fone sex n' shit. betta' cool out wit dat, or i'mma hafta whoop on yo ass!