im seceding...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by f11111, Nov 15, 2004.

1. some people like bush, some dont
    f*ck it, lets just follow this map and everyone will be happy. there are obviously two viewpoints on everything in this country, so why not fix things?

2. We should elect you for presidency.

3. Let's just state right now that Canada doesn't #$%#ing want you.

4. #5 f11111, Nov 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  5. What's "secesding" have to do with what you said? You meant "I'm getting raped anally by everyone, so truce."

6. We'll take Hawaii...

7. i mean i dont want to be associated with a bunch of rednecks like yourself...so go have your dumba$$ redneck president and the other half of the country can have our own country

8. Feelings of disgust toward your ignorance makes me a redneck? Anyway I've lived in the north and europe all my life, so feel free to sit on your thumb.

9. On second thought, yeah, Hawaii's cool.

10. cause that worked so well last time

11. #12 Sled Driver, Nov 15, 2004
  12. #13 Sled Driver, Nov 15, 2004
  13. Why slice off interior California (sensical) and not do the same for Oregon at least. Also Southern Illinois as to go, and northern Ohio is definately Canuckish.

14. #15 Demigod555, Nov 15, 2004
  15. #16 f11111, Nov 15, 2004
    a republican in san fran? wow, better write this down, your not living on a farm some where and f*cking your sister...

16. There are a number of us in the east bay, but the south bay is a veritable fortress of them, mostly chinese, mexicans, and the largest population of Afghani's this side of Afghanistan.

17. This thread should be renamed "I'm Kipenstien's brother"

18. Dustin Hoffman is a rapeist. His brother has cool friends tho...

19. #20 SmilinGoat, Nov 15, 2004
    FU(K you! Alaska is not interchangable with Russia, god damned. anyway, i think all these retarded pictures are rediculas, ive never seen so many peaople bit(h about an election.

20. oh, so that would put you in a high paying job in silicon valley?

nice to see another republican only looking out for himself...

or east bay as in oak-town? cause im sure you dont mean that far east bay...

21. Whatever, you can say he's a rap-eist, if you want, but that does not change the identity: Dustin Hoffman = God.