I'm still tired of Mercedes

Discussion in '2005 Brabus CLS 55' started by MooSquad, Nov 25, 2004.

1. I mean, awesome, these specs, but just take a look at the pics for 10 seconds. I wouldn't want to be found dead in it.

2. There's nothing wrong with smooth, clean lines.

3. I am sorry to those who like the new CL's but I think they are hideous. The rear end is horrible IMO. I have always for the most part disliked sloping rear ends and this takes it to the extreme. Great specs awsome car in every way except rear-end styling.

4. Mercedes designs their cars for certain markets. I think this one does its job well. Some one who was interested in buying a car in this category would maybe like this.

Remember this is not a sports car.

5. i like this car

6. i agreee that i am tired of mercedes. true the specs are nice but i really wouldnt want it. for the money this thing goes for i could get a better car. if i want something luxurious ill get a luxury car, if i want speed ill get a sports car thats why i wont get a mercedes. they are tryin to get both in and u cant succeed in something like that

7. What if you want a luxurious car that is fast?

8. What if you want a luxurious car that is fast?

9. this car is absolutely beatiful its not supposed to have agressive lines its more about sleek and smooth

10. LOL! nevermind the n00b, MB's cars have already outsmarted other rivals such as BMW ever since their production of the E65, then the E60, and then the E63, all BMW looks like crap now (just my person opinion) any newer MB is proud to own especially it still stands for class and civilization, while BMWs have already been 'fiddled' around with by young teenage punks just like me LOL...but none the less, the next ONLY reason for myself to buy a next BMW is because of the engine, period.

[JUST MY 0.02]

cheers.

11. LOL! nevermind the n00b, MB's cars have already outsmarted other rivals such as BMW ever since their production of the E65, then the E60, and then the E63, all BMW looks like crap now (just my personal opinion) any newer MB is proud to own especially it still stands for class and civilization, while BMWs have already been 'fiddled' around with by young teenage punks just like me LOL...but none the less, the next ONLY reason for myself to buy a next BMW is because of the engine, period.

[JUST MY 0.02]

cheers.

12. you suck Moosquaht

13. hey man I am just stating my opinion which I am fully allowed to do. I PERSONALLY don t like its rear-end styling. I didnt say it wasnt a great car I simply said I dont like its rear-end. If you have a problem with that blow it out your arse. The bottom line is just because you like the cars styling doesnt mean I have to. The car is great and I agree is better than most in its class but it just doesnt suite my taste.

14. engine, and suspension, and handling and a lil more reliability than MB. personally, i think MB has more pimp factor if its "fiddled" with, slamed, suspension, dubz. i saw a 55 roadster slammed on 20' or 19's: it boggles the mind-here u have a very expensive car that goes, slammed on hoge rimms...u just cant take ure eyes off of it

15. your right i wouldnt wanna be found dead in it id wanna be found alive in it so i could drive it

16. Maserati, BMW & Audi > Mercedes

Nuff said.

17. Very sporty...very nice!

18. but they were doing so welll why!

19. theyre doing well cuz theyre badass. this car is nothing to sneeze at

20. I like the styling of this car, and Mercedes cars in general

21. I wouldn't really think this car is bad for the president's ride

22. Not everybody wants cars with BMW's edgy designs.

23. well it completely failed in both of those categories

24. quoting Worked: "There's nothing wrong with smooth, clean lines."
    with BMW's crazy new design, its main competition is MaKiNg mOnEy selling cars with smooth, clean lines (take a look at the E-class, S-class..etc) why should they change their design schemes?

25. Great stats, but still, imo it's damn boring. Haven't got a chance to drive one yet, so can't really say is this thing better if you're driving it.