imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Ruf 911 RTurbo' started by F50swiftly, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Now before i start DON'T ever race cops or anything related to them, it is dangerous and not responsible. OK that aside i bet u could put up a real good fight against the cops in this. What do u think opinions please!!!

2. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

very dumb indeed, be u would beat the shit out of them...

3. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Well, that's why they made Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit for PS2. You can race cops with McLarens and Carrera GTs in that game.

4. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

depends on what car they have... the chances is you would kill them!

5. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

you're all stupid

6. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

On an open road t he cops in there normal Grnad Marquise would never have a chance. Now is the state of Texas wher they have a couple Viper Cop Cars you may have to fight for it a bit more. In the even that you where in a cit where you had to navigate through traffic the cops chances are a lot better because most of the mare trained drivers. If you are in the state of Georega, don't try it in the city because they have some good cars and they are the best drivers of any department in the country.
    If I was gonna run I would take a Corvette with the LPE 427 CI engine package. But that is my opinion.

7. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

If i was gonna try to outrun them, I'd use 'me bike - R6; but since anyway, this car would do fine.

Look at Gumball Rally 3000 vids on the Net.

And pointdexter, they're not stoopid, you are.

8. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

The cops could try but wouldn't have a chance

:C

9. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

well actually cop cars are speacily modifyed (no the) actually the porsche might have a chance (depending on the driver) but i think the cop cars would win beacuse cop cars are designed to go as fast as they want them to because the modifaction is a v-12 engine and a piece of a car which makes a the car go as fast as it want but in this case the porsche dosent have that now does it but the porsche still has a pretty good chance because its great a turning and its small so it can go around things faster but the cops would win they always do trust me!

10. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

R:

Its a movie called "geteway in Stockholm" there 2 versions out, and the 3rd is to be released on oct 18. Pm me and ill try to get it to you

11. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Ya know, all that you have to do is take the grille off your car and the the cops' radar won't work on you. So that way, unless you're seriously overriding the limit, he won't be able to prove it unless he paces you.

12. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

You could beat the hell out of any cop unless they have the Lambo Merc cop car from NFS:HS2. Even then, if you ordered the taller 6th gear, you could go faster. With the taller gear you can go over 217 mph!!!

13. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

cops don't stand a chance against this car.
    they might go very fast in a straight line but if ur driving in a traffic they will not even dream of catching u.porches are known for their gr8 handling.so the cops can only catch u if they're in a porche.

14. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Yeah, this can the beat the most powerful cop car ANY day!

15. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Look who's talking.

16. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

D:

even more so in Gumball Rally 3000. although it doesn't literally escape from cops (many cars in the rally do), this RUF beast does hit 210 on a normal highway in the rally...

17. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

D:

even more so in Gumball Rally 3000. although it doesn't literally escape from cops (many cars in the rally do), this RUF beast does hit 210 on a normal highway in the rally...

18. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

Twin KKK Turbocharged V8? didn't know the KKK made engines...hehehehe..now this is a Porsche that looks like it would be hella fun to drive flat out on the Autobahn with...what cop car would be able to catch this?

19. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

why would ya wanna race them plus wouldnt be much a race anyways

20. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

eventually the helicopters and radios will take you out. plus you'd be easy to spot in such an outrageous looking car.

21. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

It would be fun to race the cops in this thing but eventually the cops would win and then they would haul ur ass to jail and take your car (if you actually survived)

22. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

This thing goes like a shower of shit!

23. Re: imagine racing cops in this thing!!!!

you could outround a few but you couldnt out run the radios and the helecopters and the stop sticks(they will mess up your day)

24. what really sucks is if they set up a blockade...

i wouldn't try to crash through or anything in this piece of art...

25. Yo homies, lets race the cops in this mad beast. Cant let those crackers find my stash of snuff. peace.