Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

Discussion in '1996 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT' started by RalphCM, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Now that's gotta make 1100++ hp!

2. Re:

Oh, and give it 20 inchers, quad 4 inch mufflers, and twin intercoolers!

3. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

shut up.

4. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

nice post.

5. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

Dammit, be easy on me, will ya?

6. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

Why spend more money on this, its almost pefect. This would give a 959 a hard time on the track.

--Porsche95turbo

7. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

well there was going to be a VTTTTT twin-supercharged diablo believe it or not and it had 1056hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    unfortunatly it was only a project car was destroyed before it got to the press and the public. how i know so much?
    i went to a website that had the lambo car handbook and it said that it was destroyed because they thought that some peoples wallet and insure~ness could handle it but it would fall into the wrong hands with its 0-60 in 2.004 and 0-100 in 6.453 (GOD~DAMN!!!!) spec (that is if you rev it to the max before ripping the beast loose).
    i have this in document in a rich text document on my puter from that particular web site but was to dumb to type in the URL.the price tag was more than a McLaren (1,009,732 and .37 cents)
    sorry and i am not that kind of a person to shit you.

8. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

I have looked very hard for this VTTTTT with no luck. Also the name doesn't make sense the VTTT is a VT Twin Turbo what do the three other T's mean. I'm not saying your lying, just provide a link. If you forgot it do the same search in the same engine and look cos I would love to know more.
    Finally 2.004 secs to 60 is impossible for road use cos road tyres can't grip enough due to them having to cope in the rain also.

9. #9 Live4Speed, Jul 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  10. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

OK. Some questions need to be addressed right now. This is a car website, and as members, you should know more. First off, NOS doesn't f___ up your engine if you know what you are doing. You probably would not use it on this car as there is extensive aluminum in the engine, but it doesn't mess up most cars unless you are an idiot. I use it in my 1978 Trans AM 455 super duty with no problem. Practically speaking, there is no reason that there cannot be a 2 second 0-60 car. All wheel drive, and what was the tire width, like 335, or something outrageous? I bet that a car could if it was launched properly. No car with this kind of power can drive in RAIN, let alone SNOW, so who cares? What, are you going to put a plow on the front of your lambo and clear your neighbor's driveway? Come on, folks. Oh, and another thing. I am not saying that it is impossible, because Lamborghini has shut people up before, but a twin supercharged engine, as far as I'm aware, would be a first. You would be better off with a quad turbo than a twin supercharger. But the thing that bothers me the most is the "impossible 0-60 in 2 seconds" claim. Hell, my broke ass has a car that can do that. It can't go around a corner for sh!t, but it runs the 1/4 in 9.02, and the car is (technically) street legal. The tires are the least of the problems. Tires would just spin...my ass. Mickey Thompson makes a tire called the E/T Street that could handle anything that Lambo could build, I promise.

11. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

I've never seen any tires that can grip enough for that that are road legal as in they handle the dry, wet and wetter surfaces. Slicks and grooved slicks ar'nt road legal. Thoes tires you mentioned I havn't seen so if thy can and they are road legal then ok. The Lingenfelter Vette did 60 in 11.98 secs but with cheater slicks.

12. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

ya..nd nos just ruins ur intake u hav 2 replace it evry #$%#in time u use it. i say nos r like tampons..evry pussy needs 1.. whoevers quote that is.. im not forgetting 2 mention its urs i just tweeked it dont get mad lol.

13. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

Well, just imagine the engine havin those. And I really don't think nitro is that great, just gives some more power.

14. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

I'm very sorry to see people so agresive with each other. If you think that the things the other guy is saying is stupid, you can say it with a little more taste.

15. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

How can you tell someone they are stupid with taste?? Maybe saying SIR you are stupid? Or just screw it all and call em 'tarded!!

16. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

NITRO AND Quad TURBOS?!?!?
    That would be fun for a little while
    (Until the engine blows sky high)
    This car is as fast as the McLaren.
    Simply astounding!

17. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

Yes F2002forza I have heard and seen the E/T Street tires. Ive seen them in a magazine and heard of them from all over. Doubt Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords lies.

18. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

that would be crazy

19. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

twin superchargers has been done...cars on this site actually...92 aston martin v8 vantage, and another i cant remember ... ill figure it out...

20. Re: Imagine this with nitro AND QUAD-TURBOS!!

it was the novitec f360

21. WHO THE #$%# ARE YOU?

22. YOU SHOULD LEARN TO F*CK OFF...

People who dont believe in ridiculously fast, insane cars should be banned from this website and then be stoned, with pistons.

This car would be INSANE....and I (if they were dirt cheap) would buy one!

Fool.

23. lol seriously. nearly eight and a half thousand posts and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM in the indies. holy crap