Import comparission

Discussion in '2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nür' started by yazoon, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Which one of these imports do you think is the best:
    Nissan Skyline GTR M-Spec NUR
    Mazda RX-7 Spirit R type A
    Toyota Supra RZ
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 MR
    Subaru Impreza S202

2. I would prefer the gtr..... just cuz i like skylines, for preformance hmmm not sure......ill get back to you on that one

3. You cant import this skyline to the U.S. buddy, it ain't legal.

4. my biased vote goes to the MR...but if the FQ400's there, then to the FQ400.

5. Yes you can.

6. No, you can't, not anymore.

7. #8 djinguelian, Jan 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  8. You can import an R32 for apparently aroubd $23K CAD here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

9. i dont know if you can import one in the states anyore but ive seen an older one for sale in dallas and i know that my uncle imported a porsche from germany

as for the forum id go with the skyline

10. Skyline. No comaparison.

11. What a worthless post! If you must use such crude language, could you at least manage to put a space between each word, use punctuation (if you passed 3rd grade and know what that is), and spell things correctly? It makes your worthless shit of a post easier for us serious automotive enthusiasts to understand. I don't like 14-year-old Xbox playing adrenaline junky ricers marring the forums with their ignorant opinions. If you are going to share your opinion about a car, research it thoroghly and consider your opinion, rather than pre-judging a car of which you do not even know the engine layout, let alone any important statistics. For example, you probably think the R34's engine is a Q-17. Sorry, those don't exist. Actually it's a longitudal inline 6. Finally, I learned from an experienced member never to call a car crap unless you wouldn't want to own it. I'm sure this car would kick the shit out of your 1981 civic with a two-story wing, a cardboard body kit, and a coffee can for an exhaust outlet.

Anyway, I would take the skyline because of my driving style. I favor handling, precision, and lower weight over massive hp drag-racing sledgehammers. When fully tuned, the skyline and evo would make the best time attack or road couse cars, the Supra the best drag car, and the RX7 the best drift car. It is a matter of personal preference.

12. The Skyline kills them all

13. anyone got any info on a 'nagasaki gtr' seen it on high octane 4 and it blew my mind but cant find it anywhere

14. skyline is better at handling, but i would choose evo is the best

15. ilike evo 9 rather than the skyline. over my budget

16. If I had to choose between those, it would be the Evo. Although, Evo III with misfiring system as used in the WRC, would completly wreck them with the right driver.

17. please everyone make way for the NSX! greatst import over all

18. Nissan Skyline GTR M-Spec NUR

19. I'll go for the Nissan Skyline GTR Vspec Nur that car is just a beast