Import killer?? mod vs mod import??!

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by KiaBesta, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This american car can be a BAD ASS in import do you thik so??! for me #$%# this shit??! i dont give a #$%#inshit about it!

2. Listen:
    I have a "ricer" car as you so coin the phrase that can beat your vette. I am a fan of all cars, import OR domestic.(Mind you I perfer imports for the most part but love cars in general.)
    The 1999 Nissan Blitz Skyline GT-R R348 VS this car....
    Nissan wins... here is why...
    Nissan has 4wd... vette has RWD... so nissan has better traction and handeling.... one pt nisssan...
    next...
    nissan weighs 3329lbs... vette weighs 3397lbs... mind u its not much... yet its still a lighter car... the reason i find this impressive is because 4wd adds weight... another point for nisssan
    next...
    nissan has 850hp... vette has 650hp... nissan again(and from a smaller engine may i add)
    so far 3-0 for the import...
    next..
    torque... nissan with 708 and vette with 600... yet again nissan wins...
    Nissan takes all 4 points... better handeling with more power... all and all this nissan will come on top of this vette regardless of the situations they are faced in...
    So there you have it an import to beat your vette... there are others that can do this aswell... BUT i went to the extreme to prove the point and make it... well... obvious and undesputable... not that i dont like both importand and domestic... but i dont like ppl that put down cars jsut nbecause of where they come from... maybe we should all see past the country and look at the actual achievements and technologies that all companies around the world can offer...
    Hope you enjoyed this.. Ciao