Import Lovers Only

Discussion in '2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R V Spec' started by analcornhusker2, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Import Lovers Only

And then...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Import Lovers Only

congradulations. you've just accomplished absolutely nothing. next time make a post with some words actually in it.

3. Re: Import Lovers Only

skyline freak.....skyline would be ashamed of you

4. Re: Import Lovers Only

Damn, Sorry, The Message Didnt Show Up, Well I Made This Forum To Know Which Economy Japanese Compact Would You Rather Buy

5. Re: Import Lovers Only

JDM cars? or domesticate? which one?

If it's JDM, i'd buy a Nissan Silvia 15, or if i had lots of cash, i'd go for the Lancer Evolution VII GSR.

If it's over here in north america, then i'm considering maybe a Subaru WRx, or an older model of the Toyota Celica, maybe a GT4.

6. Re: Import Lovers Only

I would buy a Celica I love them,
    Then I take the TRD Sports M (I saw him in GT3!).

7. Re: Import Lovers Only

I'd get a S2000 or get a cheaper Prelude and customize it!!! If I really could I'd get a Lancer too!!!

8. Re: Import Lovers Only

S2000, and M3 are the coolest compact cars I've ever seen, but also very expensive...

I like the Sentra SER very good milage...

9. Re: Import Lovers Only

HKS tuned R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II......need I say more?

10. Re: Import Lovers Only

Compact cars? S2000 and the M3? Compact???? I don't get it.

11. Re: Import Lovers Only

Compact cars....,Civic, Protege, Corolla ect..

12. Re: Import Lovers Only

If you come to Japan, cars such as this are, well... common and slow.
    I've been living here for quite a while, and wow. It's not a joke. These Japanese guys are crazy. (i'm korean). There really are 800+ horsepower machines on the highway, and cars such as the Viper and Corvette seem like they're SLOW compared to these monsters.

13. Re: Import Lovers Only

That's the problem...

People in north america only put body-kits and stickers on their cars. Over in Japan, the whole thing is tuned, so it's "worth it". It's not only some crappy slow car with stickers and excessive weight-gain.

14. Re: Import Lovers Only

couldnt of said it better myself... every fool with a muffler tip, not even a full cat back exaust.. thinks he can take out ferrari's.. lol.

15. Re: Import Lovers Only

the 3 series, M3 included is a compact.

16. Re: Import Lovers Only

The M3 is a midsized Coupe, not a compact. There is a compact model in the 3 series.

17. Re: Import Lovers Only

Well i must be the exeption in North America...... i have a 98 nissan altima that from the outside looks very factory...... except for the HKS muffler.....and lower profile tires on factory rims...... but i dont just have a muffler.....i made my own cat-back since only stillen makes one for my car....oh yeah and i can hang with vettes.....notice i was not cocky and said i can smoke them but i can hang with them...i have yet to beat one.......but the time will come.

18. Re: Import Lovers Only

Are you serious?

19. Re: Import Lovers Only

Hey I believe you! Not! My Buick can hand with Mustand Gts...hand doesnt count, u arent even equal with them!!! That doesnt count buddy! U can compare it with v6 mutangs and maybe say I can beat them barely, something like that!