Incredible handling

Discussion in '2000 Delfino Feroce' started by Bimmer and better, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car has incredible handling on curves and hair-pin turns. At higher speeds, it's ability to move swiftly through traffic is awesome.

2. Re: Incredible handling

where are these? are they french?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Incredible handling

looks cool<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Incredible handling

This car is basically a reshelled Subaru Impreza, so performance is quite respectable.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Incredible handling

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bimmer and better</i>
    <b>This car has incredible handling on curves and hair-pin turns. At higher speeds, it's ability to move swiftly through traffic is awesome.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah i bet it does.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Incredible handling

How would u know?

7. Re: Incredible handling

Exactly. Sounds like a whole lot of BS, but it'd probably be true

8. Re: Incredible handling

I love this car, yeah i've played games with this car and it dominates in turning, looks awesome, and very unique.

9. Re: Incredible handling

Yeah it competes with F40, and F50 in turning, and skyline.

10. Re: Incredible handling

sure, the handling is incredible on video games, but those are fake. I would like to know how well this car really handles in real life, not on some video game.

11. Re: Incredible handling

He probably has Project Gotham Racing, which has the Feroce in it. I have Project Gotham as well, and the Feroce does handle very well.

12. Re: Incredible handling

didn't subaru forbid ferrino to use its components?
    i believe they didn't want to be associated with the kitcar industry...
    nothing personal though, i think there are some very good cars in the kitcarscene