Intelligently exicuted

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Renegade, Jan 19, 2003.

1. this car is awesome
    and the way Ferrari advertised it was great.
    the figures on this horse are great
    hhat do u think???

2. Re: Intelligently exicuted

very intelligent

3. Re: Intelligently exicuted

-1 for the thread

4. Re: Intelligently exicuted

How did Ferrari 'advertise' it?

5. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Yep I would also like to know how did Ferrari advertise it!

Also the first picture of the Enzo (at that time FX) was published very "close" to the launch date of the car. They didn't do the same thing for example as bugatti and koenigsegg that the concepts of their cars where shown a "long" time ago, and their yet to realese their cars.

6. Re: Intelligently exicuted

+1 for this thread becasue I've seen real dumb threads flurish in this forum.

7. Re: Intelligently exicuted

The badge horse is awesome !

8. Re: Intelligently exicuted

+1 for the awesome badge horse ! It deserves !

9. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Oh, man, this car is amazing!

10. Re: Intelligently exicuted

11. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Well let’s see
    as far as I know when the new model of the Lamborghini came out, it came out of the blue.
    But before the Enzo came out the people at Ferrari gave out the spy shots to build up the excitement, and they there was a controversy as to what it would be called people predicted that it would be called the F60 but it turned out to be called “Enzo”. Which surprised many people, to be honest when I heard about that the new Ferrari I was going to email then to call it the Enzo ( I know u may think I am lying but its true).
    And then the whole design was very different form any other Ferrari seen before.

I know many people will disagree with my idea of Ferrari advertising there new car, but then again people have different ideas.

Viva Ferrari.

12. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Enzo is the best !

13. Re: Intelligently exicuted

i agree with that, this car is great, and ferrari did do a good job with all the extoic looking adds, and the horses are way up there, this car also looks very good, i like the design especially the down force designs,

14. Re: Intelligently exicuted

I read in MT that Ferrari crashed 8 of these beautiful machines...kinda makes you sick to ur stomach to picture these things crashing...

15. Re: Intelligently exicuted

And when they finally finished, they said "let's try to sell all the others. It will take too much time to crash all them !"

16. Re: Intelligently exicuted

A lover of Ferraris and a lover of this car!

17. Re: Intelligently exicuted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. even tho that had nothing to do with this post, its so funny!!!! but yes this car is very nice, by far the second best ferrari ever made, first being the 1987 Ferrari F40 that i currently own

18. Re: Intelligently exicuted

You are not funny asshole,and a stupid one at that.

19. Re: Intelligently exicuted

I don't understand what is so special about this car. Just take a Viper or something and slap on some mods... voila 660 bhp.

20. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Power is the only thing that matters? What about handling, braking? Left those at home?

21. Re: Intelligently exicuted

I still wouldn't pay $1,000,000 for it. Good handling or no.

22. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Then what car would you buy? A McLaren F1?

23. Re: Intelligently exicuted

Yeh well that's great if your comparing dyno's...

24. Re: Intelligently exicuted

i have aleready put in a order for one and have have paid and i cant wait till i get it....... it better be good i chose it over a b engineering edonis tell me if it was a good choice.

25. Re: Intelligently exicuted

one of the most beautiful ferraris ever made. dont try to compare to a viper