is it just me or is this ugly?

Discussion in '1994 Hamann F40' started by BurnOut3:16, Nov 3, 2002.

1. okay, well i love Ferrari's, they are beuties, thats why my username is Ferrari316, i love almost every Ferrari, this car has a great top speed and everything, but honostly, how can you like this cars style, to me, its hidious, its a small downfall for Ferrari, but thats all in the past, anyways i hope Ferrari never messes up like this agian

2. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

What you smoken punk this car looks sweet it's a work of art it should be in a museum and to answer your question yes it's you punk.

3. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Well if you look at this car, long enough, you will notice its uglyness, its hidious, the front looks like someone got a hammer, and bashed in the to dents, i know they are air vents in all, but at least make them stylish shesh, its horrible, i almost lost my lunch looking at this thing

4. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

its just you b*&^&

5. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

If anybody screwed up, it wasn't Ferrari. Blame Hamann, they tuned the car...

6. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Hey Ferrari, i would just like to point out that.... YOUR A FAG on to my next point.... Would you not drive this if you got the chance!!!! thats what i thought!

7. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

don't bash him for not liking this car, although you are the only one i've seen who doesn't like this car.

8. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

For all the people that decided to critized me, you guys or girls have no life, when someone posts and opinion, and you disagree, why dont you say why you disagree, and critize my opinion and not me, because none of you know me, so think before you speak, thank you.

9. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

For all the idiots that decided to critized me, you guys or girls have no life, why someone posts and opinion, and you disagree why dont you say why you disagree, and critize my opinion and not me, because non of you know me, so think before you speak, thank you.

10. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

and no i wouldnt drive this

11. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

You just have proven here that you don't have the appropiatte taste to appreciate the beauty of a ferrari, tuned or not.

12. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Okay, first of all what the hek are you talking about. Look at my freakin username, i love Ferrari's i just think this wasnt one of the better looking ones. I love almost everyother Ferrari. I love the masterpeices. explain yourself please.

13. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Um, Ferrari316 dude, I'm gonna add my 2 cents to this. first off, I'd personaly like to drive this thing before I judge it. A luxury that I wish all car lovers had was money, and enough of it to actaly test a car before making rash judgements about them.
    I for one, having driven a Ferrari F-40, found the origonal very high performance, and one hell of a blast to drive, but it CAN be improved, espicaly in the high speed handling area. You all can argue about how "it looks ugly" all you want. But try judging it for what it is and not what it looks like. Ferrari316 hates it, everyone else loves it, any of you ever drive it? The F-40 is a beast, plain and simple, this is a beast on steroids. Great job to the Tuner!

14. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Okay, i totaly understand what you are saying. I am sure this thing is a blast to drive, and that it is fast and all that. But, to be honost, i have to say this thing is ugly. i know it is a masterpeice, but not style wise. the interior and exterior are both hedious. but im sure it would be a blast to drive, but style wise, this is not good. and if you cant respect my opinion about it beinging ugly, not slow or not fun to drive, then i can care less.

15. Re:

yeah, the wing is friggin huge but i think it would be better if it was lower *the car* and if it was a smaller wing..it would look pretty cool

16. Re: Re:

it is defenately you

17. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

The McLaren Will Smoke This N The F50

You Know What Im Saying SUCKAzZzZzZzz

18. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Thats true, but do u think this car looks good or ugly?

19. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

I partly agree with you. These pictures are just shit though, if I was to judge the car on looks based on these pictures I'd agree you in the fact that the front up to the winshield is #$%#ing hideous. But in other pictures you can actually enjoy the front. Anyways I know quite a bit of people who thinks it's hideous and I'm sure there are lot's of others who think that. If anyone follows up being like your stupid, then you guys are a bunch of #$%#ing dickless queers.

20. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

Finally someone that know common sense, and has reasons for his opinions.

21. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

It's just you

22. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

i think everyone is entitled to there own oppinions so ferrari man, u think its ugly, I think Hamman did to this ferrari what u do to a civic usually, my grandfather is quite well off and said he had a chance to own one of these when they were new, (not hamman) and said it was the best driving car he ever owned

23. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

I really don't like the looks . Shure it wil be a great car, but the Standard f40 is nicer (not great) and fast enough for any normal person. The nicest ferrari i can think of is the 328 gts and the maranello.

24. Re: is it just me or is this ugly?

I ment the 288 gto as nicest ferrari ever

25. Hey
    Re:
    is it just me or is this ugly?

To begin with, I completely agree with you, Ferrari.
    Let me clear this up, though. Ferrari didn't build this car. It's a totally unnecessary tune up of one of the greatest cars ever built.

To continue this, let's lok into the heart of the matter and speculate a little:

You just don't do that to a Ferrari, or any other car, for that matter. There's a large team of designers at all the car manufacturers in the world, as well as engineers. These people spent a lot of their time building the car of their dreams, in this particular case, it was Enzo Ferrari himself who had the dream of buiding the world's best road going car ever made at the time to conmemorate the 40 years of the factory's establishment in 1947. He did it with the help of his lifetime friend Pininfarina, the world's top car designer, no question about it. Then comes this Hamman guy and destroys everything the late Enzo accomplished. A car with an almost flawless, absolutely flawless to some, me included, body style and a perfect weightbalance and breathtaking power "under the hood" (even though it would be the trunk, really). That just shouldn't be done to this beautiful piece of history and art.

Tu sum things up, everyone who insulted Ferrari for voicing his opinion on this car's HIDEOUS body work should take some time to read about this car's history. I'll get into that in my next post.