is it the looks? or is it the style

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by Prophecy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. People are saying that it looks ugly for how they think that they
    copied the looks of other cars, when they later say that the style is awsome, with which this style is popular right now for companies to be using. Why do people say it's ugly, then say it's sweet? Everyone needs to get their opinion strait, like me,...I think it's totally awsome!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

Sweet car. I totally Agree. I lov ethe car. It is the looks and the style.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

It's both the style and the looks. I don't think I'll ever see one of these cars on the road though.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

it looks very nice. i want HS to make a road going version. this car is just way too low for the streets. if they do, it'll probably one of the nicest looking supercars ever. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

I just love its design.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

I love this car but I like the McLaren F1 better.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

Hey Fords are slow, how come (if you think fords are slow) you have a Saleen S7 in your Avatar which has a Ford V8 in it? You contradict yourself.

8. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

I agree

9. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

this car isn't even out yet...
    and i don't know whats wrong with the looks.
    its a good looking car IMO

10. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

as soon as i have enough money to buy one of these cars im gonna ring up and order one, why you may ask?? because this is my ex girlfriends favourite car in the world, and to blast past her fiesta in this with my new woman next to me would put the biggest smile on my face ever, oh yeah then id sell it and by an Invicta S1 and a put the savings towards a house,

11. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

haha, I like your enthusiasm for the purchase of an HS...
    I still hear of people dissing the Mac, and it's just pure ignorance on their part for being to lazy to take a glance at the specs the the Mac...it drives me wild

12. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

I mean, when comparing this car to the Mac, it's one thing to say that this car might have close encounters with it's design, but, when you look at its overall look and design, it looks like a pudgy two ton 2001 Mits. Eclipse.(no offense to the eclipse intended) In MY opinion, the Mac is beautifully crafted in ITS OWN WAY. Personally, I think the tail end of the HS21 is what throws it off b/c it's too long, but that's just my opinion. Otherwise, it's alright.

13. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

It's the looks IMO

14. Re: is it the looks? or is it the style

this car looks baddass mang i could see myself rollin deep wit the homies well mabey one other person