is Qvick supposed to be like Qwick ?

Discussion in '2002 Qvick Mini Cooper S3' started by ELITEelise, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: i love it

very cool

2. Re: very cool

i've seen better.

3. Re: i love it

I think anyone who like the new Mini loves this conversion, including me.

4. Re: i love it

would it have 50/50 distribution? or very poor weight dis?
    seeing as the M3 engine is a little bigger (?)

5. Re: very cool

This Mini must come close though

6. Re: i love it

It's rear wheel drive so it should still have good weight distribution. Best mini converrsion I've ever seen.

7. Re: i love it

wild paint scheme and probably even wilder handling...I love the new Mini, but nothing will ever top the original!

8. Re: i love it

You al seem to like it very much
    here's the frighting stuff: its an idea from the belgian belcar race driver alain Qvick.
    he came to the idea of this car trought the legislation in the belcar compitition. Quote: The use off an engine bigger than the streetlegal version is allowed aslong that the engine comes from the same manufacturer and is used in daily routine meaning no concept or specialy designed engine.
    Since the new mini is build by BMW and the M3 is on the market for a will. bingo.

they had to enlarge the chassis by 66 mm to host the engine an totally redesign the abparty to fit it.
    Qvick has already got some orders to make such a car to sell to team in other country's and he 5 Qvick) is planning to begin an street legal tuning of this car

9. Re: very cool

Even if you've seen better, you have to admit it is quite an amazing car. It is amazing how they packed so much power in such a small, light vehicle. This thing should fly. I give this car a +.

10. Re: very cool

oh hell yes

11. Re: WHOLY $HIT

are you referring to the new Cooper S ? cuz if u r then you're wrong

12. Re: WHOLY $HIT

i would love to drive this puppy. who could argue with that power to weight ratio and go cart like handling.

13. Re: WHOLY $HIT

THAT IS SOME CRAZY S*#%. Its like a rocket powered power wheels thing.

14. Re: WHOLY $HIT

this thing kicks ass, but i want a 0-60 time on it it'd probably in the low 4's or high3's

15. This has gotta be quick.

16. Re: is Qvick supposed to be like Qwick ?

Yea and sick (for all you old guys that means cool)

17. #42 vincentdb, Jan 15, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  18. Re: WHOLY $HIT

does anyone know anything about bmw developing a mini cooper m? and they should make a rally mini, now THAT would be awesome

19. Re: WHOLY $HIT

this car is awesome, i like how it was modified and changed around a little bit

20. Re: WHOLY $HIT

I love it, I think all Mini's should be RWD.

21. Re: very cool

Since the Mini already handles like a go-cart and has a decent speed stock, with the M3 engine in it, it should have even better top-speed and better 0-60 with the same awesome handling

22. Re: i love it

im sure it would but the mini by itself dosent have 50/50 whight disterbution BMW dose it in every other car but those are rear whell dive the only way to get 50/50 whight disterbution would be to whight down the back

P.S. can you imagine how fast this would be and how well it would handle

23. Re: i love it

im sure it would but the mini by itself dosent have 50/50 whight disterbution BMW dose it in every other car but those are rear whell dive the only way to get 50/50 whight disterbution would be to whight down the back

P.S. can you imagine how fast this would be and how well it would handle

24. Re: very cool

tight i want one