is that copyright infringement?

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by Lancergod, Aug 9, 2002.

1. can McLaren Ltd. sue this replica? looks like a kit car....only not...?

2. Re: is that copyright infringement?

ur [email protected] in the head, if anyone could sue them it should be a joint venture between, Lister and saleen.

but u can sue someone if it sortof resembles your companies car.

that would just be total caos, millions of law suits placed

3. Re: is that copyright infringement?

ure a dumb kunt
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: is that copyright infringement?

Don't forget the vw w12...

5. how stupid can supercars get???

is it just me?? or is supercars.net getting more and more pathetic by the day... first off this pictures of the day..."Twin Control" am i the only one who can clearly see that its just a mirror of the left side except the steering wheel and the graphic in the dash; the zero and the right pointing arrow even the speedometer turns counter clockwise...it all started with all the advertising, as if anybody who aint mentally retarded ever clicks it, then came supercars premium and then that stupid cien t-shirt???

6. Re: is that copyright infringement?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lancergod</i>
    <b>can McLaren Ltd. sue this replica? looks like a kit car....only not...?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No you dipshit. What the Hell are you thinking? Go fork yourself. Asshole.<!-- Signature -->