is that real

Discussion in '1999 Sbarro GT1 Concept' started by FeLiX93, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: is that real

Looks pretty real to me!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: is that real

It has to work cuz in the pic the wheels look like there moving. If it wasnt real U'd sure as hell want it to be wouldnt ya.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: is that real

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Slideways</i>
    <b>It looks real to me.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Dammit! Thats just what I said!!! Awww, I'll let you of this time.
    heh heh heh...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: is that real

Well, it would appear so, yes. I've never actually seen the car, but I've seen one quite like it. Still, it must be the bat mobile...

5. Re: is that real

It can look real, and just because the wheels are moving doesnt mean its real at all. background looks fake to me....

6. Re: is that real

its gotta be real, if its not real then y is it on this site? do u see hotwheels making it on SC.net? i think that pretty much explains it.

7. Re: is that real

i gotta few questions here.
    doesn't 'GT1' mean its actually a Le Mans GT1 racer?
    if so, then y is it a concept, as GT1 rules state u must have a fully road legal version of the racecar built in order to compete at Le Mans?

8. Re: is that real

It's just part of the name. A few cars put GT1 in the name to hint at it's performance capabilities. And it is real just not available to buy.

9. Re: is that real

background looks totally fake to me just completely

10. Re: is that real

It's a concept so it's real but you can't buy it... only batman can...

11. no, actually, it's fake. This was just taken from a game.

Of COurse it's real!!!!!!!