is that the real 0-60???????

Discussion in '1984 Nissan 300ZX' started by 180 sx burn off e types and m3 bmw, Feb 28, 2003.

1. i heard it was quicker than that.
    do u guys know the real 0-60?

2. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

This is th N/A Z. and it's not that light. the turbo model does like 5.6

3. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

no, the 0-60 is off. i have a '90 NA and i can rip off a 6.5 stock. yet with very slight modifications (aluminum flywheel and headers, for example) you will be getting about 25 more hp to the wheels, dropping the 0-60 time to the low 6's. also, the twin turbo's time is off as well. the stock TT runs about 5 seconds flat to 60.

4. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

WORD

5. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

yes. could not have put it better myself. you are cool. what kind of car do you have now?

6. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

You have good taste. I have a 1991 TT, black on black.

7. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

a fly wheel wont give you anymore power, and i dont think headers will give you 25hp

8. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

true, a lightened flywheel does not make your car produce more power, but it allows your engine to use less power to overcome flywheel inetria, therefore allowing more power to get to the wheels, thus the importance of lightened flywheels. also it lets your engine rev alot faster, improving acceleration slightly. and headers do not give 25hp, on the z they are good for about 16, but combined with a flywheel, you will be getting about that much MORE to the wheels than before, dropping acceleration times to the low 6's.

9. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

NA Z32 0-60 6.5 seconds...Z32TT 0-60 5.3 seconds,with experienced driver can hit 5 seconds flat

10. Re: is that the real 0-60???????

Does anyone know of a good website for 90 300zx parts. I was on ebay but they don't always have what i'm looking for. I need a power antenna, rear wiper motor, a new exhaust and an ashtray. Also i heared someone talking about a 80 dollar repair manual that was excellent. Does anyone have any opinions on that?

11. It's not that bad