IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

Discussion in '2001 Saturn SCX Concept' started by BumpinSaturn, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Does anybody know the story on the release of this smooth piece?
    If so let me know.

2. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BumpinSaturn</i>
    <b>Does anybody know the story on the release of this smooth piece?
    If so let me know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the car is white fading into red. if i ever saw someone driving that id be forced to follow them until they get out of the car and ***** slap them for being an idiot<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 2003SVTCobra</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BumpinSaturn</i>
    <b>Does anybody know the story on the release of this smooth piece?
    If so let me know.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the car is white fading into red. if i ever saw someone driving that id be forced to follow them until they get out of the car and ***** slap them for being an idiot</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And burn the car!

4. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

no kidding. the thing looks like a popsicle. ridiculous. and why do all these idiots think GM is going to produce tuned cars? that's our job! car manufacturers of all origin produce tunable cars, not tuned ones.

5. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

it looks like sombody jizzed on the front of it ... they should have painted it brown kuz its #$%#in shit!!

6. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

Oh yeah its a smooth piece yo. Let me guess, are you a white kid living in suburbia that wishes he was black? Are you kidding me? It looks like a #$%#ing clown car. Yeah I know the release information on this, go down to Toys 'R' Us in the big wheels section.

7. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

ok cobra, you know im glad that everyone who drives a mustang is not such an ass like you. at least the ones that i have run across that drive them. so it a saturn and you dont like. well good for you. but please shut the hell up. im tired of seeing people typing all this bulls$#%. yeah i know you may think it aint nuttin and that they are crap, well there are a whole lot of people who thought that too until they came across me or one of my friends. so if you dont like it then dont fuggin look at there cars. let alone comment on it. i dont go look at the mustangs to go over and write that i think they are ugly.

grow up

8. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

It won't be produced, but if you own a saturn, go the TWISTEC Website. YOu can pick up the turbo kit on there(T-300), or go bigger with the T-400 kit. 400WHP!

9. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

LOL

10. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

So now the Z06 isn't a tuned car?

11. Re: IS THIS CAR GOING TO BE RELEASED?????

Of course a Z06 is a tuned car compared to the base C5, I mean customization smart guy. Crazy paint jobs, wild body kits...

I more appreciate with a car company just gives you a good start with a car but you get to take it further. This thing has already gone to far. I agree with the guy who wants it painted brown.

12. That'll be the day