Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

Discussion in '1997 Chrysler Viper GTS-R' started by vansbmx90, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is easily the best car ever created. And I got to sit in one!

2. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

Hhhhhmmmmmmm. Let me think. Duh! It is only the best. U my man, have some good taste. It must of been cool to sit in 1. Lucky dawg.

3. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

Sittin in one of these babies was easily the coolest thing in the entire world. And my friend still wonders why I have it as my #1 favorite car. It is only the best car ever created by americans, for americans in america. Shoot, it is only the best car ever created by anyone!

4. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

In a word, no. But from what you guys are saying, it doesn't look like you can be reason with. Nevermind that other cars are faster or better looking, or just plain better, oh no. The Viper has to be #1. It's pretty sad then that some stock cars can kick this thing's butt.

5. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supercar GT40</i>
    <b>In a word, no. But from what you guys are saying, it doesn't look like you can be reason with. Nevermind that other cars are faster or better looking, or just plain better, oh no. The Viper has to be #1. It's pretty sad then that some stock cars can kick this thing's butt.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Just admit it SupercarGT40, the Viper GTS-R is one of the best cars out there, plus, it looks cool( unlike the GT40).

6. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

WARNING-CRACKHEAD ALERT! How do you figure that the GT-40 is better than the GTS-R? You must be a crackhead to think thats true. The Viper outperforms it in almost every aspect. Before you go dissin' cars, you really need to check your stats.

7. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

wot a dick rekoning a a gt40 is better den d viper, if u where here id hit u, vipers d coolest not only too look at but to drive...apparently lol, im saving for one already and im oly 15....jus another $70,000 to go!!

8. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Viper09586</i>
    <b>wot a dick rekoning a a gt40 is better den d viper, if u where here id hit u, vipers d coolest not only too look at but to drive...apparently lol, im saving for one already and im oly 15....jus another $70,000 to go!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Me too im 16 and im jsut watin for the day i roll up in my GTS-R. Ilove tis car its the best thingever madei the histry of the world

9. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperGTSR</i>
    <b>WARNING-CRACKHEAD ALERT! How do you figure that the GT-40 is better than the GTS-R? You must be a crackhead to think thats true. The Viper outperforms it in almost every aspect. Before you go dissin' cars, you really need to check your stats.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The viper is better than a GT40?! You are the true crackhead! The GT40(the old or the new one) would kill any dirty little slut viper. I used to like vipers, but thanks to all of you toddlers who dont know dick about cars, i can no longer stand the mention of its name. Why the hell cant you tell the difference between this and the ACTUAL racecar?! I know why, because you are all twelve years old and you wouldnt know a supercar if it walked up and bit you on your pimply little ass! The GT40 is not only faster than the viper, but it has a glorious heritage. It won lemans overall 4 times in a row, including a 1-2-3 finish! Can your little viper do that?!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

Yea, i gotta say ur damn stupid too. The GT-40 is a RACECAR. It won lemans 4 times. It slays FERARRIS. Dumbass....get ur shit strait. This car is awesome though, I would give anything to have one, and it is one of my favorite cars in the world. This, and the 2000 Mustang Cobra R are the best. But i doubt it could take on a race car like the GT-40

11. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

Sorry guys this is a really cool car and i would love to be in one but its not the best car ever. there are many stock cars that could beat this
    McLaren F1
    911 Turbo
    TVR Speed 12
    just to name a few. Dont take me wrong this car is really cool i would shit my pants if i got to drive one, but its not the best car ever, sorry<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Atman</i>
    <b>Sorry guys this is a really cool car and i would love to be in one but its not the best car ever. there are many stock cars that could beat this
    McLaren F1
    911 Turbo
    TVR Speed 12
    just to name a few. Dont take me wrong this car is really cool i would shit my pants if i got to drive one, but its not the best car ever, sorry</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WOW!! A genius! No crap the McLaren F1 and 911 Turbo or TVR Speed 12 could beat the Viper. Have you heard the term V12? The Viper has a V10, still goes almost as fast as ur crappy McLaren F1 or TVR. B-sides, speed isn't everything. Don't get me wrong-the Mclaren is a cool car(personally the TVR sux) but you can't be comparing such different types of power like that. They all race in different calsses. Sorry, dude, but you need to get your facts straight.

13. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

There is no such thing as the greatest car in this history of the planet. And even if there was, it would still be debatable because everyone will have their own opinions. Every car has been outdone by another car in every way possible. There is no such thing as the fastest, most maneuverable, best accelerating, fastest stopping, because no matter how good your car is, there will always be one out there that is better.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Supercar GT40</i>
    <b>In a word, no. But from what you guys are saying, it doesn't look like you can be reason with. Nevermind that other cars are faster or better looking, or just plain better, oh no. The Viper has to be #1. It's pretty sad then that some stock cars can kick this thing's butt.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    this is a stock car, dumbass.

15. Re: Is this not the greatest car in the history of this planet?

porsche 911 turbo can not beat the viper
    remember when atman said the mclaren is faster because it has a v12
    then how is the porsche faster with a v6
    Atman is a dumbass, the mclaren F1 is faster but porsche gt40 and any other car is not faster then the new GTS-R viper
    #%$gets