Is this the most beautiful car ever?

Discussion in '1968 Lamborghini Miura P400' started by Cam1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Lamborghini Miura VS Ferarri 250 gt

Miura.<!-- Signature -->

2. Is this the first Miura?

I thought that I had a picture ages ago of a Lamborghini Miura but was unsure of the year. Is this the first year the Miura was made?

3. Re: Is this the first Miura?

yep it is. The only way I'd know is that I just read it in a Ferrari book. How ironic.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Is this the first Miura?

it is the first miura and the first mid-engined V12 from lamborghini, and the one that inspired the countach, diablo and murcielago.<!-- Signature -->

5. I think it probably is, although there are few Ferrari's right up there, what do you guys think?

6. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

I fell in love with this car at Monaco in 1968 when there was a party for any Lamborghini owner at the Hotel de Paris to coincide with the Grand Prix. They were everywhere! The Espada was used as the course car - has to be the second best looking Lambo.

7. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

Ferrari 250 gto has to be the most beautiful I've ever seen.

8. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

stop typing in caps, it's so annoying<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

NO this is...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

Miura is easily the best looking Lamborghini. But I think it depends on your point of view. As well as a host of Ferraris there are DB4 Zagato and the DB5 from Aston Martin, The E-type from Jaguar. Don't rate the American Muscle cars but I'm sure the American members on this sight will see it differently.

12. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

this is the FIRST supercar anything before this was crap.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

i think it should be considered the most beautiful production car. its even got eyelashes, heheh. i believe its the first production car to reach speeds over 170 mph and i read somewhere that the transverse v12 drew some inspiration from the MG mini!

14. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

this is the damn finest car ever made i think...
    that an the L88 vette
    there both so #$%#in bueatiful<!-- Signature -->

15. The Orriginal Exotic Supercar

When Lamborghini decided to show the chassis and engine without a body of thier project P400 at the 67 Tourin Auto show they had people begging to buy one (just from seeing the frame and engine!). When the Miura was finished, lamborghini created the first true exotic sportscar. It was the first car to ever have a Mid mounted-Transverse V12. THe miura set the standards for performance, beuty and exelense for decades of supercars to come. And now with all the gorgeouse and increadible fast supercars out there, I would want none more than the Miura!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: The Orriginal Exotic Supercar

This is the car that out FERRARIed Ferrari<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: The Orriginal Exotic Supercar

Actually the Miura was the first EVER mid-engined ROAD (as in designed for road, not race use) car (regardless on engine), and is accepted as the first, true SUPERCAR.

All hail the king, LONG LIVE THE KING!!<!-- Signature -->

18. I think it probably is, although there are few Ferrari's right up there, what do you guys think?

19. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

I fell in love with this car at Monaco in 1968 when there was a party for any Lamborghini owner at the Hotel de Paris to coincide with the Grand Prix. They were everywhere! The Espada was used as the course car - has to be the second best looking Lambo.

20. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

Ferrari 250 gto has to be the most beautiful I've ever seen.

21. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

stop typing in caps, it's so annoying<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

NO this is...<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

Miura is easily the best looking Lamborghini. But I think it depends on your point of view. As well as a host of Ferraris there are DB4 Zagato and the DB5 from Aston Martin, The E-type from Jaguar. Don't rate the American Muscle cars but I'm sure the American members on this sight will see it differently.

25. Re: Is this the most beautiful car ever?

this is the FIRST supercar anything before this was crap.<!-- Signature -->