isn't this slow for a bmw?

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by karsten on wheels, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

how is this slow for BMW it is one of the fastet cars they make <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

Hey V40, what have you been smoking??? The M5 is the fastest production Sedan in the World. Slow, I think not!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

Fyi, this is hardly slow. The M5 is not only one of the premium sport sedans, but its one of the fastest too. It can beat benz's S55 AMG flat out. No telling what this could do ungoverned.

4. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

Yo dude 0-60 in 4.8 1/4 mile in [email protected] with a top speed of 300km/h (186) is slow ? The top speed limiter can be removed by dinan's software or by another tunning company. Whats the top speed of the Z06 ? 171... is that it ? For your info... This is the fastest BMW to ever come out of Munich. Educate yourself before you make stupid comments like that!

5. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

SLOW? Yeah right! The only reason it has a governor is becuase dumbasses like you behind the wheel would get yourself killed at speeds this car is capable of doing! I don't think a car that weighs about 4 grand and runs 13 lows in the quarter mile is slow! DUMBASS!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

pssst...I think he's just trying to get people all riled up.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

what are you talking about the ZO6 can run 3.9 0-60 it may even be faster, who knows but dont come here and say that the M5 is slow!!! this is the best car on earth in my opinion what more do u want it has luxury performance speed and it says BMW thats all you need!.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

The M5 is much faster than this. Another Supercars flunk. It goes to 60 in 4 seconds, faster than a Z06.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

who eva thinks this is slow is gay as hell. this is faster than a lot of sports cars not to mention theaccel of this car.before you talk learn about the car

10. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

Uh, faster than a z06? don't think so...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 46n2</i>
    <b>Uh, faster than a z06? don't think so...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You are a redneck.

12. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

He is not a RedNeck...... the Z06 does indeed go faster 0-60 than the M5..... the Z06 does it in 3.9, the M5 in 4.8. However, 4.8 seconds is definitely not slow....... And they're both in different classes anyway.

13. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

If you wanna fair fight compare the z06 to the digitec m roadster and lets see who will come out on top zo6 and an m5 are way off an m roadster with a m5 v8 would be funny

14. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

Most BMW's only hit around 150-155 mph because they're limited electronicly.

15. Re: isn't this slow for a bmw?

ha