Israel prepares to deal with Iran

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FerrariAKL, Jan 22, 2006.

1. lol why do u guys let this hemistrange guy psot? hes clearly a closet gay and hes all homofobic cause he puffs on guys dicks like jaun Castro pufs on cigars

2. yeah they should go and die

3. lol see thsi guy get's it and all u arab pedifiles can niggar off and go twaddle with hemis shriveled ballsack

4. meh pretty scrub tier post here

um

mods?

5. learn to spell properly before posting that kind of crap. Me gay? Certainly not but you being an absolute pathetic and typical piece of trash is confirmed. You suck every #%$'s dick, you even beg them to #$%# your ass. Stfu loser

6. you sure youre not gay?

7. Are you a that #$%#ing stupid and thick idiotic hammerhead to dig up a post where it was obviously burner the fat ass #%[email protected] posing as luke's wife to think that I am gay? Definitely, over the years you become more and more stupid and you can't even think logically.

8. you admit that you have a transexual in your avatar. that makes you gay.

9. This thread has to be at least 5 years old and Hemibot is exactly the same, what a weirdo

10. #185 426 Hemistage 8, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    It is not a transexual that is in my avatar, you #$%#ing dimwit. It comes from this site and they don't use shemales as models. Just look by yourself and stop babling crap, you stupid hammerhead
    http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/12/Motorcycle-Wallpaper-Album/Sportbike-Girl-Wallpapers.aspx
    http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/13/Motorcycle-Wallpaper-Album/Cruiser-Girl-Wallpapers.aspx
    http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/14/Motorcycle-Wallpaper-Album/Dirt-Bike-Girl-Wallpapers.aspx
    http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/11/Motorcycle-Wallpaper-Album/Street-Bike-Girl-Wallpapers.aspx

11. hammerhead sharks are #$%#ing cool

12. where did hammerhead come from?

13. I like it its great

14. lul this $#%GOT likes #@$GGOTRY

15. Israel will invade Iran.

16. israel are a bunch of hammerheads

17. Just in time after the troops are pulled out of Iraq!

18. I'm not sure what a hammerhead is, but I'm pretty sure Cancer Lanve, Remington and Hemi are hammerheads.

19. A hammerhead is an idiot and you are one by definition. Lancer Vance hasn't got an inferiority complex like you and he is better than you on all points. You may not like him that is one thing, but fact is that he is much more successful in his life than you. I am far to be a hammerhead because I am satisfied of my life and I am not worried about my future.

20. #197 0y3Agekpriorie39, Dec 5, 2011
    First coming from all i want to declare thank you for spending some time to think about our topic I\'ve recently been crazy about pet dogs my own expereince of living puppies I think I possess finaly attained possess during my lifestyle that will I can get my to enjoy and cherish since my own! I have a very 1 bed room house which has a kitchen/ living room area that's about 30\'X15\' in which I might preserve my personal canine inside any time Im away. Im buying a mid size puppy and have produce numerous types that will I so want to possess by our side. I here is a puppy by vitality as well as the ability to learn nicely but really needs a number of independce due to the fact it'll be spending almost 1/3 of the company's life home alone. I work 48-53 plus a per week as well as Im gone about 10ish and also a per week in school. Now as for the special circumstances, I reside 1/4 kilometer from function and also 1/2 mile from school (super great I know!). Though I possess activities to do each few days as well as nearly every day, Im in no way long gone to get more next three hours with a time. Frequent]http://www.frequent-urination-in-women.com/]Frequent Urination in Women[/url]
    I obtain to look residence ten mins about our fifteen minute breaks from function as well as generaly my pals arrived at hang out at my own place thus Im not making for you to get together about weekends. I possess numerous friends how old irrrve become with canines along with a great open public doggy playground about some miles far from me personally which I plan to go to saturdays and sundays pertaining to socializing. The challange of training your dog is actually from purpose I have to have one thus I strategy to teach every day as well as a morning hours work ahead of perform each day to aid being closed upward in the condominium with regard to 10.5 plus a mon-fri (with appointments each 2-3 plus a remember). Thank an individual with my own wall membrane of text and many types of responses really apreciated! So my personal question- Should I get yourself a dog? I\'ll have time to practice and exercise our doggy however it will likely be house alone, however by no means longer times unlike the majority of dogs. PS- The two breeds I get in the top jogging today are a Canaan and a S Husky. A laboratory or German Pincher furthermore appear very good and my pals simply got pit/A sheperd young puppies but Ive find out about exactly how A sheperds find seperation anxiety therefore Im attempting to certainly not take a look at just how cute those hellfire and brimstone to puppies are!!

21. HAHA what!

22. these spambots are getting better and better

23. #200 0y4Agekpriorie32, Jan 10, 2012
    First of i want to state we appreciate you finding the time to look at our topic I\'ve recently been crazy about canines my personal expereince of living puppies I think I possess finaly reached have got inside my living that I could possibly get my own , personal to like as well as treasure because my own! I use a one bed room apartment using a kitchen/ lounge location that may be concerning 30\'X15\' in which I would certainly keep my own doggy in whenever Im away. Im buying mid measured puppy and also have produce several breeds that will I so want to have by my own side. I desire a puppy by incorporating power and to be able to be trained effectively yet should have some independce because it will be spending practically 1/3 of the company's life house alone. I operate 48-53 and also a per week additionally Im gone concerning 10ish plus a per week from school. Now as for the special circumstances, I reside 1/4 kilometer from function and also 1/2 distance from practice (super wonderful I know!). Though I have got things to do every single 1 week along with nearly every day, Im in no way removed for more after that three hours in a time
    I find to visit house 10 mins on my own 20 moment breaks from perform and generaly my pals come to frequent my own location so Im not really leaving behind for you to bash in weekends. I possess several pals my age using dogs and a good http://billbloomarts.com/articles/frequent-urination-in-women
    http://backimonostor.com/blog/frequent-urination-in-women
    public dog playground concerning some kilometers faraway from me personally that I program to go saturdays and sundays pertaining to socializing. The challange of training your dog will be faraway from purpose I want one therefore I strategy to coach day-to-day or a morning hours manage prior to perform every day to aid being secured way up in the apartment with regard to 10.5 and also a mon-fri (with visits every single 2-3 and a remember). Thank an individual with my personal wall membrane associated with text and all sorts of responses extremely apreciated! So our question- Should I have a dog? I\'ll have plenty of time to coach and employ my puppy yet it'll be residence alone, however by no means for longer occasions unlike nearly all dogs. PS- The a pair of types I have got inside the top operating right now can be a Canaan and also a S Husky. A research laboratory as well as German Pincher in addition sound great and my local freinds only experienced pit/A sheperd young dogs however Ive read about exactly how A sheperds find seperation nervousness consequently Im looking to not necessarily look at just how sweet people disgusting young puppies are!!