IT ARRIVED!!! *new pics*

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PureEuroM3, Aug 28, 2007.

1. My friend has a 92 R32, it came with 90,000 km which is still only 6,000 a year. I just can't believe that a Skyline, let alone a GTS-t has only got 40,000 km on it.

2. #53 The Boss, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. #54 w00t, Aug 30, 2007
  4. #55 Pinin, Aug 30, 2007
  5. Q: How does the sun get thru the roof? Aug-17-07
    A: The sun won´t get thru the roof, because the self adhesive sunroof is a sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make a hole to the car.

Q: I would love to have a sunroof - is it guaranteed to be waterproof? do you have pictures from the inside of the car after install? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker in the car´s roof, and it´s waterproof and weatherproof, there´s no need to make holes on the car. From the inside the car will look the same since you´ll only be attaching the sticker sunroof in the carroof.

Q: Does the product come with instructions on how to cut the hole in the car roof? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it is only a layer of stickers that attaches to your car, without any holes and gives the car the appearance of a sunroof.

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07
    A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.

Q: So what type of motor does it take and how do i go by wiring it all up and locating the switch?? Aug-17-07
    A: This sunroof is ornamental, it´s only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your car´s roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you don´t make any holes to the car, and you can´t see through it. You don´t make any modifications to your car.

6. Remember, drift means nothing when you have grip!

7. R32 is not a skyline. It's a regular car that was imported from Japan. There is absolutely nothing special about it yet you all make it seem like its a Zonda F or something. Either get real skyline (33,34 which I know aren't legal here) or don't get anything at all. It's ugly its slow and its shame to skyline lineup.

Sell it and get better one!

8. You're an idiot, the Skyline name goes back to a whole line of cars that started in 1955 with the Prince Motor Company. The vast majority of Skylines were 4 cylinders that really weren't performance cars at all.

Stop being an idiot

Thanks

9. You have over 50 posts, just make a thread in any of the forums and title it "I don't know anything about cars" and get it over with.

10. +1

11. #62 Spyder757, Sep 3, 2007
  12. #63 944turb0, Sep 3, 2007
  13. 1. It's 300+, and I really dont care about post count, it means nothing, got it?

2. It happened to be my friend posting from my account, as I dont mind it.

3. I share his point, it is nothing special, and is overrated. But if that is what you are into... cool. I just dont like people making big deal out of little things.

14. Blaming your stupid ass comments on your friend is the lamest thing ever.

15. Yeah, 300 is greater than 50. Thanks for the math lesson, Chris Draper.

16. 510=600?

17. Go smoke more crack, the R32 is the lightest of the latest generations and the best looking for the lower models. (R33 and R34s are fat and ugly apart from the badass looking GT-Rs).

18. It's probably because I see 10+ R32 GTS-T's every day...

19. I hardly even turn my head for GT-R's anymore. I shall live for a 1000 years.

20. I still turn for R34 GTRs, and the occasional outrageously awesome looking modified R32 GTRs.

I have like, 4 mates that currently have Skylines though, and used to be more.

21. oh, and whats it like driving on the other side?

22. Shit.

23. I have 1 GTS-T and one GTS-4 on my street...both R32s...

I still like them even though they're as common as Honda Integra's with Type R stickers...