It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

Discussion in '1998 Porsche 911 GT1 ’98 Straßenversion' started by Dr Porsche, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Hey I just found out the this piece of art beats the really good McLaren f1 in the 1/4 mi. Hey so just to let you know. THIS CAR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

THIS POS CANT BEET THE MCLAREN F1 LM IN THE 1/4 MILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

Dr Porsche you retard!!!Shut the #$%# now up you gay liar!Your only dissing people around here!And donŽt leave the Porsche forums anymore cauz nobody is interested in ya shit!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

death1234 and LaMagra2002 are prime examples of why condoms need to be endorsed more.

5. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

lamagra your so right its amazing.
    dr. retard wich ass hole does the dick go in, i was just wondering

McLaren OWNS YOU<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

Lamagra look at the 1/4 mi. for these cars, and i woulden't be talking because the GT1R took the Mclaren GTR in Le Mans. So shut the hell up u #$%#ing retard. U and Atman need to go suck a DICK because thats what your good at. FUCKING BED BUDDIES

PORSCHE OVER MCLAREN ANY DAY OF THE FUCKING WEEK.

PORSCHE FO LIFE

7. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

i dont who the fuk lamagra is i just know he agrees with me when i say your a complete idiot.
    the LM beats this porsche and were not talkin about the lemans cars.
    AND YOU GAY RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT, YOU SAID YOUR SELF IN ANOTHER FORUM THAT THE GTR AND THE GTIR ARE EQUAL AND IT WOULD BE UP TO THE DRIVER.

isnt it amazig how such stupid people can be born, but i guess we need people to pick up trash and make our foos at mcdonalds

McLAren OWNS YOU<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

Nice spelling Atman, you #$%#ing #%$. I have never said the GT1R is as good as the GTR. The GT1R BURNED in 1998. Thats always cool.

JUST LOOK AT BOTH CARS, THE GT1R JUST LOOKS WAY BETTER

mclaren DOESN'T OWN ANYONE

9. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

This car is tits, but id take a Mclaren over it anyday. the overall performance is better. not that ill ever even see either of the cars let alone drive one. Just cause 1 car is better doesnt make the other suck. and profanity loses its effect when its all symbols.... wankers<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

i like the f1 but i like this better<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: It beats the McLaren in 1/4 mi.

ROCK ON TIGER, the 1998 911 GT1 "best car" , youpeople may say "no its not" but it just has way more class than any other car........