IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2001 Plymouth Prowler' started by nolinkage, Aug 10, 2002.

1. what kind of a #$%#ing moron would buy this car.....

who in their right mind would pay $45,000 for a chrysler minivan engine? The only thing I can think of is that the buyer thinks he needs it to get women or something. and even that is flawed....like if you're gonna drop huge bucks to get pussy, you can get yourself a real vehicle which also gets just as much muffin. You can get a hell of a nice vette for $45,000 which would get you laid and it's a great car to boot. the prowler...I just can't see any justification whatsoever to pay sooo much money for a blatant shitbox like the prowler......why doesn't the concorde, intrepid, caravan , etc all cost $45,000 as well? They've all got the same shit under the hood... man that car is unbelievable, and the folks who buy them are even more so.

2. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with no doubt in my mind, if i had $45,000 laying around my house and i already have my dream ferrari's, i would buy one of these.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude its not worth the $$$$$
    My neighbourgh just bought this and took me 4 a ride ...sure its kinda cool looking but dude its not fast..

4. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But imagine the prospects.
    Imagine the number of chicks you could pick up in this cruiser!

5. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its still pussy engine..... they stopped producing them... so if u bought one I'd keep it... How many were manufactured?

6. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? You guys are retarded. The prowler is a landmark in car design. And have you ever seen a minivan with around 230 hp? Ii don't think so!!

7. Re: IT HAS A *&%# MINIVAN ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That dosnt matter. The point is you could get a way better car for the same cash.

8. This car's all about cruising and class, not just rude and crude horsepower.

9. That's never been the point of this car. It isn't supposed to be blisteringly fast. It's not a sports car. It's a boulevard cruiser. It's meant to look good with the top down. That's it.