It has looks but it still sucks.

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Z Concept' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

It looks ok... SUX!!!

2. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

CRX is the shittest car I've ever seen in my life. Mostly of the CRXs I've seen, the exaust is bouncing the ground. :)

4. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

The Z is best.

Long life to NISSAN!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

this thing sux... hey i think audi wants their TT design back....<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

crxs suck ass, they are slow as a golfcart and sound like my lawnmower. this car rocks go nissan<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 911gt3vm</i>
    <b>this thing sux... hey i think audi wants their TT design back....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

audi's TT design ain't that fantastic<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MySkyline</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 911gt3vm</i>
    <b>this thing sux... hey i think audi wants their TT design back....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

audi's TT design ain't that fantastic</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yet nissan thought it was a good idea to rip it off. Oh well, Nissan is not the only one to ripoff the TT.

9. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

looks suck, performance sucks. End of story<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

This car rocks, go nissan

11. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

Audi TT? Have any of you poeple looked at this car and the TT side by side. They are similar, but different enough that I can see no way to ever confuse the two. For an N/A engine in japan, built for American markets, i think it has a lot going for it. Nissan have hit winner because it will be a damn site cheaper than the TT. sub $50k AUS.

12. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DivineDrift</i>
    <b>Audi TT? Have any of you poeple looked at this car and the TT side by side. They are similar, but different enough that I can see no way to ever confuse the two. For an N/A engine in japan, built for American markets, i think it has a lot going for it. Nissan have hit winner because it will be a damn site cheaper than the TT. sub $50k AUS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Very true. It's competition will be the TT, Boxter S, and S2000. In my opinion it is better than 'em all and is much less expensive than all. And I'm glad a Japanese company finally come out with some NA power.

And it looks nothing like the TT. If I saw this on the street I will smile, when I see a TT is wince.

13. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

its not that the new Z wants to be a rip off the Audi TT styling... (if u want rip offs go and take a look at Lexus SC430.... but rather, I think this is where design is moving... its got soft curves and edgy lines mixing together. And yeah the new Z has often been criticizing for looking like a girl's car (much like the new Beetle) but with a 6-sp tranny and some nice 280hp its no girls car indeed...<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

technically, if you could get your lawnmower to run 9's on a naturally aspirated 1.6liter it would be a kick ass ride. And based on the prices, it would roughly cost about 20k less to have a crx perform better than this car. NOT that I don't like this car... at least nissan is TRYING to make a fast car for the U.S. but a better choice would be the evo VII for the same price. Oh, and the 80,000 dollar sticker price for a used skyline in the states is about the most overpriced car you can buy.

15. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

I've heard alot of things about this car, I'm thinking about getting either it or the S2000, NOTHING else so don't even start about used FIBERGLASS corvettes or mustanges and cameros with bad reliability, ugly interiors, plastic, and companies that hide their techinical flaws. THis car is supposed to be a great handler, and I have the feelings when the finished car, with finished aerodynamics in a real track and the finished suspension (road and track got under six in a mule using their stopwatches once) it will be in the mid 5's to go form 0 to 60. ALso, the interior is nice, and with 8 inch rims it wil HANDLE like a demon. The car has a limited slip differential, NIssan's amazing VQ engine with gobs of power (which again should propell it 0-60 faster than 6) and some crazyass looks. Only prob is I'm sick of waiting for a car. Which do you guys like better, this or the S2000? WHich is pretier, flashier, safer, more performance?<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

It looks ok, but its almost the exact same thing as the Fairlady Z concept car.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I fly cars</i>
    <b>I've heard alot of things about this car, I'm thinking about getting either it or the S2000, NOTHING else so don't even start about used FIBERGLASS corvettes or mustanges and cameros with bad reliability, ugly interiors, plastic, and companies that hide their techinical flaws. THis car is supposed to be a great handler, and I have the feelings when the finished car, with finished aerodynamics in a real track and the finished suspension (road and track got under six in a mule using their stopwatches once) it will be in the mid 5's to go form 0 to 60. ALso, the interior is nice, and with 8 inch rims it wil HANDLE like a demon. The car has a limited slip differential, NIssan's amazing VQ engine with gobs of power (which again should propell it 0-60 faster than 6) and some crazyass looks. Only prob is I'm sick of waiting for a car. Which do you guys like better, this or the S2000? WHich is pretier, flashier, safer, more performance?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Both the S2000 and the 350Z are both awesome choices. My friend just purchased a brand new 2002 s2000 and says it runs beautifully. The speed and handling is superb and i would have to agree with my experience driving in it. Also my cousin is picking up his new 2002 350Z in aug. he chose the black with orange tan interior. We are planning to obviously race them once the 350Z is broken in and ready to roar and will gladdly post what the out come is such as who seems to have better handling, a better launch and who the winner of the race. My money though is on the 350Z. Although the S2000 is very quick i don't think it will be able to keep up with it off the launch because all of it's power is in the higher RPM 7000-9000. The end result will be very close though. The S2000 will do the qaurter mile in 13.8 and the 350Z is suspected to do aprox. the same time (13.6-13.9) and it's 0-60 will be in the mid to high 5's (5.5-5.9). No matter what the outcome is i think the 350Z will an awesome car in performance and handling no to mention pretty sexy...lol

18. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

Just to mention there was a performance testing of the new 350Z down in florida and it was commented that it was VERY fast. Im not sure what it was racing againdt but ehe 350Z won. Im sure it was one of it's competitors cars like the S2000 or Boxter (something along those lines). But in any case it won and it was noted that in 2nd and 3rd gear it picked up speed like a C5 Corvette.

19. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

u r dam sick. U must be a gino or just white!! the Z would walk circles around ur CRX.

20. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

I am 17 i own a 350Z, the car is very fast, handles very well and i have burned 4 boxters and 7 gt cumstangs, i have on mod that makes a huge difrence though my shifting, oh and yes the Crx blows ass.

21. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

BULLL SHIT U AINT GOT A FUCKIN 350Z....I'M 17 AS WELL I DRIVE A 1983 280ZX ITS FAST...OH AND GUESS WHAT IT BELONGS TO MY DAD!!!!HE COLLECTS Zs...NO WAY IN HELL U DRIVE A FUCKIN 350...THEY HAVENT BEEN OUT BUT A MONTH...dumbass

22. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

ditto.

23. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

STUPIDITY AT IT'S BEST.

24. Re: It has looks but it still sucks.

Hey souped up supra you're a #$%#'n #%$gy *****!!!! And the supra in your picture is a piece of crap!!

25. Re:

I have a Z and i love it it is fun to drive and out perform a pile of shit CRX any dat